See 4 days (7 on iPad) of your blood glucose tests and meds intake in a single screen, designed specifically to help you see evolutions and compare data from one day to another.
Days are organized in seven predefined periods for easy input and comparisons.
* Enter your blood glucose level, your insulin or meds intake, your carbs eaten for a given period in a single quick input screen
* Easy input of your data by tapping any cell in the logbook or by scanning directly your Freestyle Libre sensor
* Multi criteria search system to quickly find the data you need
* Add tags to your records to identify specific food types or circumstance
* (Premium) Backup your data and sync all your devices with iCloud
* Write back your blood glucose and insulin intake into the Apple Health App.
* Automatically import your activity, blood glucose and insulin intake data from the Apple Health App
* Protect access to your data with either FaceID or TouchID
* Easily see or add a note to any of your input with 3D touch (or long press if your device does not support it)
* Easy to read dashboard of your day and the last 7 & 30 days with the following data:
- Average blood glucose
- Current day activity (either active calories if available or number of steps)
- Number of hypoglycemias
- Number of hyperglycemias
- Your estimated A1c
- Number of insulin units used (fast and slow)
- Quantity of oral meds ingested
* Create reminders for your blood glucose tests
* Create 10 minutes timers for your sugar intakes when experiencing an hypoglycemia
* Hypoglycemia timer: instant one-tap 10 minutes timer to remind you to check your blood glucose after having taken sugar
* Hypoglycemia alert message : one-tap message sent to pre-chosen contacts with your localization to alert them that you’re having an hypoglycemia
* Multiple graphs to take control of your data:
- Blood glucose over time
- Average blood glucose per period of the day
- Percent of time spent in each blood glucose state (hypo, normal, hyperglycemia)
- Average blood glucose correlated with your insulin intake over time
- Average blood glucose correlated with your activity over time
- Number of times you’ve hit your blood glucose target per time of the day
All those graphs can be viewed for one day, week, month or year
* Define your blood glucose targets
* Customize your hypo and hyperglycemia limits
* (Premium) Mirror sync: automatically send your data to another person device. Ideal for traveling children.
* (Premium) Export a PDF report of your data to easily communicate with your diabetologist
* (Premium) Dark mode UI
* Export all your data in an easy to use CSV file (usable in any spreadsheet software)
* Siri Shortcuts: use Siri to easily enter data, trigger an hypo timer or send an emergency message
* Receive a weekly summary of your blood sugar levels to see how your improving
We’ll be happy to hear from you. Either for feedback or for helping you. Please reach us at:
DiabetoLog Premium is $10.49/year
DiabetoLog is edited by CUBESOFT SARL.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service:
** Fixed **
- Fixed an issue that could make a « night » record duplicated on the next day
- Deleting a cell’s data by going to the input screen and tapping « delete » did not refresh the log screen
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
- CUBESOFT SARL
- 85.2 MB
Vereist iOS 11.0 en watchOS 4.3 of later. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Portugees, Spaans, Vereenv. Chinees
- © 2018 CUBESOFT SARL
- In-app aankopen
- Premium Subscription € 9,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.