Keep track of the foods recommended by Dr. Greger in his New York Times Bestselling book, How Not to Die, and now his new book, How Not to Diet.
In the years of research required to create the more than a thousand evidence-based videos on his website NutritionFacts.org, Michael Greger, M.D, FACLM, has arrived at a list of what he considers the most important foods to include in a healthy daily diet.
Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen details the healthiest foods and how many servings of each we should try to check off every day. He explains his rationale in his book How Not to Die.
All his proceeds from his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements are all donated to charity.
NutritionFacts.org is a non-commercial, non-profit, science-based public service provided by Dr. Greger, providing free daily updates on the latest in nutrition research via bite-sized videos. He has nearly a thousand videos on every aspect of healthy eating, with new videos and articles uploaded every day.
Like this app, everything on the website is both free of ads and free of charge.
- Adds settings control to choice between using "Daily Dozen only" or "Daily Dozen + 21 Tweaks".
- Adds settings control to select whether to use Imperial or Metric type units throughout the app.
- Provides tab navigation sections for Daily Dozen, 21 Tweaks, More information sources and Settings.
- Per Dr. Greger’s recommendation Vitamin D was removed considering not everyone needs it, just those not getting adequate sun exposure. Visit the NutritionFacts.org website to find more information relating to Vitamin D and optimum nutrition recommendations.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Simple and Brilliant
Achieve “comprehensive nutritional adequacy” with this here application. Download it and get educated on how to Eat to Live. Have fun!
This made eating well a game
I am eating so much better using this app. You kind of want a good score daily, it’s hilarious but it’s addictive to eat better now. Well done for it being free, you guys rock!
I like the app. It’s a great help when you switch from a standard diet to a plant based diet. There is no difference made between men and woman. The portions sizes are for woman a bit to large. But overall it’s a great app.
- NutritionFacts.org Inc
- 99.8 MB
- Gezondheid en fitness
Vereist iOS 12.4 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- © 2019 - NutritionFacts.org
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.