E-ESTATES brings simplicity and convenience to community living. The E-ESTATES mobile application was designed to provide a comprehensive platform, enabling estate management companies and home owners communicate effectively, and run their day to day operations without hassles.
The application has multiple incredible features which include:
- Receiving real time push notifications from the management with ease, and the ability to
contact the management directly while ensuring a prompt delivery and response.
- Make direct payments to the estate for levy fees and utility bills straight from the app.
- Receipts are generated and sent directly to the residents email address.
- Request access for visiting family and friends directly from within the app, thereby
eliminating wait times and hassles at the gate.
- Emergency and Panic buttons which notify the estate security instantly, in the case of an
emergency or accident.
- Residents can report anything from maintenance, to security concerns and complaints
to the management to address problems quickly and promptly.
- Residents can request handyman services from within the app which would be verified
by the management and delivered to your door as soon as possible.
There are more features available within the app and even more features on the web admin dashboard for the Estate management.
- Generated report of all day to day activities within the estate
- Smart response allows management to respond to requests and resolve issues promptly
- Keep residents engaged by sending General broadcast messages to the residents or
sending out an individual message to particular resident or groups.
- Bespoke Management tools like activity report, searching resident details and generating
payment history for each resident among other features.
So what are you waiting for? Lets get your estate connected!
The E-estatesapp brings a plethora of ease and effectiveness to all residents and estate mangers on the platform.
New updates include:
- New and secure payment options for residents and Estate managers.
- New feature to directly upload payment receipts and invoice.
- Create an emergency contact to be notified in the case of emergencies.
- UI Improvements.
- Bug Fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.