Elemental from Dotmatics the FREE Chemistry Sketch Utility
Elemental is now a Universal App that support iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Elemental is the Dotmatics chemistry sketch utility provided at no charge within many Dotmatics products. We are happy to provide this as a FREE app on the iTunes store.
- Tap to draw chemical structures
- Calculate cheminformatics properties
- Tweet a Molecule!
- Dropbox upload support & file association back from the Dropbox App
- Open MOL/RXN files from E-mails (tap and hold an attachment)
- Copy images to camera roll/clipboard
- Double tap to undo
- Sketch chemical reactions
- Built-in Periodic Table
- Email your structure as a MOL/RXN file and PNG image
- Emails also contain MW, MolFormula and predicted LogP
Draw molecules with ease!
Suggestions are really welcome at this time. We intend to add a heap of features over the coming months and to keep this app FREE.
2.1 - reduced app size
2.0 - support for iOS 11 (64-bit support)
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
The app is great, just took 15 minutes to draw a simple structure due to the accuracy of detecting single bonds being bad
Support for the X?
Maybe it’s time to update and bring us support for the larger iPhone X screen?
a very helpful program. I use it to draw chemical reactions and structures for use in explanations to patiënts. Its very easy and quick also the template structures are very handy. Would love to see this program evolve further
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.