With the Elsevier eLibrary Reader App you can read Elsevier’s ebooks on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. You can organize books in to shelves, customize your reading experience, add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark a page and download ebooks from our eLibrary website.
Download ebooks From Elsevier eLibrary website
Customize your reading experience:
· Add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark pages/locations
· Select among four typefaces and adjust font size, set margins
· Set background color of the Reader
· Switch between horizontal swipe and vertical scroll
· Set brightness level
· Organize your ebooks/content by creating shelves
· Search for specific keywords and navigate to a specific passage by picking a search result
· Swipe or scroll to go to previous or next page
· Use the page slider to quickly navigate across
· Go to specific passages from the table listing the personalization
· Table of contents
· DRM pdf from Elsevier eLibrary.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.