Explain EDU is a version of our whiteboard for iPad and iPhone where creations are saved locally on the device. It does not include dedicated cloud storage or online collaboration.
Explain EDU was designed for schools with iOS-only deployments. It is also intended for those who may need to exclusively purchase it via Apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP), those with internet access challenges, or both.
Our other app on the App Store, Explain Everything Whiteboard, is our full-featured platform. It includes cloud-based video conversion, web video links, and online collaboration as well as the experiences included in Explain EDU.
To try Explain Everything Whiteboard for free, please search for it on the App Store or use this link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/explain-everything-whiteboard/id1020339980?ls=1
The differences between the two versions are explained here: https://youtu.be/1JQQ49H2P0s
Explain EDU is featured by Apple on the Teaching Tools site: https://www.apple.com/education/teaching-tools/ and has easy integration with Apple Schoolwork.
CAPTURE, ANNOTATE, AND ZOOM OUT ON THE BIG PICTURE
Explain EDU infinite-touch canvas, zoom, and mix recording is an unreal experience that you have to try to believe. Explain EDU is optimized for iPad, Apple Pencil, and transforming your imagination for what is possible with mobile devices.
EASY AND INTUITIVE
You don’t have to be creative to express your ideas creatively. Capture every experience by inserting, including Drag and Drop, all the media you need to tell your story: images, websites, videos, PDF & PPT files, and more. Immediately record and share authentic moments as stories.
SEE YOUR IDEAS CLICK INTO PLACE
Share to anyone, anywhere, what is most compelling for your audience and inspire them from GIF to MP4 to YouTube and more.
• Improved and more intuitive drawing and annotating. From now on, drawings will turn into separate, movable objects when the space between the drawn lines is big enough. When drawings are close to each other, they will group, but can be manually ungrouped so you can move them separately.
• Most notifications and alerts have been rewritten so they’re easier to understand, and they also feature a brand new visual style.
• The new “Guides” section on the Home Screen now features free templates with step-by-step instructions for you to download right from the app.
• We’ve removed some pesky errors that used to appear when launching Explain Everything via external links. It is now more seamless.
• Objects set as the background now have the same set of actions available in the Inspector as when they’re not in the background.
• Numerous other small issues have been sent to the nether realm ;)
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Can't seem to change the palette
I can't seem to change the palette of an existing slide. Online help for iOS doesn't help, describing buttons which aren't there.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi! You can watch this video tutorial which explains how to use color picker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdVOru-I1Kk If you have any doubt, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out!
The only thing I miss is moving objects on the timeline like in a video editing program like iMovie.
First I paid a monthly, too much for what I was using it for. Then you introduced a one off paid version. (Promoted by Apple) and now you’re announcing that this paid version of the app will be phased out. Sorry but I call that unreliable business..
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi! We're informing about changing the business model in advance to give users an easy way to move to the new app. We will facilitate the transition and with no cost everyone will be able to move there. You can read more here: http://bit.ly/EELegacy
- Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
- 219.3 MB
Vereist iOS 11.4 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Arabisch, Bokmål Noors, Deens, Duits, Engels, Fins, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Pools, Portugees, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- © 2011-2020 Explain Everything
- € 14,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.