In order to use this app, you must have a Fast ForWord® programme licence.
The Fast ForWord® Reading series is a key component of the Fast ForWord programme, a learning acceleration program that uses the principles of neuroplasticity - the ability of the brain to rewire and improve. The Reading series builds critical cognitive skills in the context of essential reading skills. The exercises are designed on a continuum to effect positive change in the core reading skills of phonological awareness, phonics and decoding, vocabulary knowledge, and reading comprehension. The Fast ForWord Reading app includes Reading Readiness, Reading Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
How it’s Different
• The Fast ForWord programme is different - it was developed by neuroscientists to address foundational language and literacy skills while concurrently developing memory, attention, processing and sequencing skills. It is the only reading program that has been substantiated by research at Rutgers, Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Cornell, etc.
• With over 55 patents in neuroscience and education and 250+ research studies, Fast ForWord® has delivered dramatic results for even the most struggling of learners.
• Students can make up to 2 years’ gain in 3 months in reading and language skills.
New for iPad!
• More engaging, more accessible: Touch-screen technology and bright, animated graphics make it easier to captivate both younger learners and teenagers.
• More portable: Want to use Fast ForWord in the front of the classroom…At home…In the library? Or all three? iPad portability allows you and your learners to use Fast ForWord wherever you want, whenever you want.
• More functional: with a username and password, learners can access their exercises from any device and switch among them (computer to iPad and vice versa.)
Designed for a Range of School-Aged Learners
• English language learners
• Early learners
• Primary school students
• Secondary school students
• Gifted students
• Struggling learners and those with special needs
• Students preparing for university and other placement exams
Interested in learning more? Go to our web site for more information.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.