FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced cinema video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro has been enhanced with cutting-edge capabilities and the most responsive manual filming app available on iPhone and iPad
A multi-time iOS Video Camera App of the Year, FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning directors than any other video app:
Unsane & High Flying Bird by Steven Soderbergh
Tangerine by Sean Baker
Detour by Michel Gondry
Snow Steam Iron by Zack Snyder
Three Minutes by Peter Chan
Olivia Wilde - No Love Like Yours
Claude Lelouch - The Best Years of a Life (Premiere Cannes 2019)
FiLMiC Pro provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, artists and musicians with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve (included in the Cinematographer Kit optional in-app purchase). LOG V2 allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production by expanding dynamic range by up to 2.5 extra stops and setting the iPhone’s capabilities on par with camera equipment such as dslr costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for manual focus and exposure adjustments.
•Live analytics suite including Zebra Stripes, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking. (A8 processor or newer required).
• Ramped zoom rocker control.
• Waveform monitor including tri-mode histogram.
• White balance adjustment matrix with predefined and custom presets.
• Content Management System for project file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync integration to store preset data in the cloud and share between devices.
• Batch upload to supported share targets.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOGv2. †
• Live shadow and highlight adjustments. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance adjustments. †
(† Available as an optional purchase for iPhones with an A9 or newer processor and iPads with an A10X or newer processor. Limited to 30fps at 4k and 60fps at 1080p)
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and live video preview.
• Vertical and landscape shooting orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48 50 and 60 fps.
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps (hardware dependent).
• Slow and fast motion FX.
• Configurable time lapse recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor. (A7 processor devices and newer)
• Downsampling to multiple size/resolutions.
• Customizable saved shooting presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Thirds guide for composition.
• Image stabilization.
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. FiLMiC Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
Up to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including:
• HD Widescreen (16:9)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any iOS share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, SanDisk iXpand, FTP
4 Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers up to 140Mbps encoding at 4K on latest gen devices)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic Lens (2.40:1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• Horizontal image flip
• Zhiyun Smooth 4 gimbal
•Movi Cinema Robot gimbal
• WD Wireless Passport Pro
• DJI OSMO Mobile 1 & 2 gimbals
Advanced Audio Features:
• Multiple audio formats: AAC, AIFF or PCM
• 44.1 * 48kHz sample rates
• Headphone monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable input gain
• Support for external microphone levels
***Not all features available on older devices.
v6.9.7 contains an important hotfix that resolves an issue that prevented recording when using the AAC audio format or timelapse mode.
If you have any questions, suggestions or findings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beoordelingen en recensies
Support for Osmo mobile 3?
Will there soon be an update to support the new gimbal Osmo Mobile 3? (OM2 is supported, but a new gimbal is coming up)Especially for the buttons that they are mapped, so you don’t have to touch the screen?
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi Jeffrey...thx for the review.. Likely just needs a clean install due to upgrade incompatibilities:
Save your footage to a computer using iTunes file sharing … Then delete the app … Restart your device … Download again from the App Store. If that does not resolve the issue please write us at: email@example.com
No LOG above 30fps???
Great app, too bad you can’t shoot LOG with framerates higher then 30fps... hope this will come in a update??
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi F2P. Thanks so much for your review. Delivering a Log implementation computationally that expands dynamic range is really taxing on the current hardware. Once devices get powerful enough, then absolutely. We are also currently working to see if we can improve efficiency so we can offer this on current hardware, however we are not yet certain of this yet. Thanks for your patience and if you have any other questions please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Flat mode filminh
I want to film in flat mode so that I can edit the colors later. but then I have to pay another 14 € above the already paid 16 €. that can't be true
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi ikke. Thanks for your question. As outlined in the App Store description the cinematographer kit is an optional in-app purchase. We would like to provide a bit of extra detail about the Cinematographer Kit and how it came to be: Regarding the in-app purchase. The optional features in the Cinematographer Kit provide capabilities that have not been possible before on a smartphone. They allow for adjustment of the gamma curve and other color/tone controls. These sorts of features are normally found on dedicated cameras costing thousands. As you can imagine this sort of technology was costly to produce, taking the team over 18 months to design, develop and properly QA. The problem then becomes how to recoup the investment for these features. The capabilities are really only useful or relevant for advanced professionals or those aspiring to that level. Given the limited need for this set of capabilities across our user spectrum we decided to avoid increasing the base price of the app and instead to offer this as an optional in-app purchase. If you are not one to require these features than you can easily avoid them as they are not necessary for the primary usage of the app. If they are worthwhile features for you then you likely already know how much a camera with these capabilities would cost and therefore the nominal in-app purchase price is a bargain for these features. In all it was the right move for our customers and we hope we have provided some detail that explains that better. If you would like to take the conversation further or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact our support team: email@example.com
- FiLMiC Inc
- 109.1 MB
- Foto en video
Vereist iOS 11.1 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2017 FiLMiC Inc.
- € 16,99
- In-app aankopen
- Cinematographer Kit € 14,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.