Live the memorable experience of Fractal Space, a unique first-person adventure & puzzle game by the French indie developers team of 2: Haze Games!
Will you solve the mysteries of this station and get out alive? This, my friend, is up to you...
Jump over lasers, avoid terrible moving saws, dodge giant crushers and use your jetpack and taser gun to think your way through the puzzles of this mysterious space station.
- Control your Jetpack to fly freely around space!
- Use your Taser Gun to activate switches remotely
- Find lost recordings to solve the mystery that lead you to this station
- Full Gamepad support
SOLVE BRAIN ENGAGING PUZZLES
While surviving the adventure through the space station of Fractal Space, dexterity is not the only challenge; activate switches, complete 2D minigames, use cubes to reach higher grounds, go through portal teleporters, orient light mirrors, search for clues to guess access codes... Your brain and mental resources must constantly be stimulated if you want to solve Fractal Space's puzzles!
TASER-GUN: PRECISION IS PRECIOUS
Shoot your taser-gun to power-up electric devices remotely. When you're alone in the universe, this weapon is your best friend!
JETPACK: ENJOY FLYING
Defy laws of physics and gravity by firing up your Jetpack to fly freely through space and avoid deadly traps in the station. You cannot risk falling into the void of space, so use it wisely and make sure you have enough fuel to make your journey!
SPACE EXPLORATION AWAITS
Explore and pick up hidden recordings throughout the station - they will help you solve certain puzzles, recall what happened to you and solve mysteries about your past, present and future.
Pick up health and ammunition packs as you explore space to help you get through this adventure.
ACHIEVEMENTS & LEADERBOARDS
Show the entire world what a puzzle mastermind you are by unlocking achievements, and sharing your Fractal Space speed run scores with your friends!
FULL GAMEPAD SUPPORT
Play this game as if you were on console! Compatible with most wired & wireless gamepads!
FOLLOW HAZE GAMES
Haze Games is an indie 2-person studio:
- Official Website: http://haze-games.com/fractal_space
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HazeGamesStudio
- Facebook: https://goo.gl/iUajY9
- If you have lost your save data, please check the game's Support Page for help
- Performance improvements
- Smoother Camera Rotation Movement
- Added "Joystick" and "Drag" Camera Type option
- Added many controls customization options!
- Fixed some crashes on iPhone 4S
- Fixed a crash after picking up a cube in Chapter 4, Soul Room
- Optimization: Smaller game size on disk
- Dynamic lighting is now improved, more visible on blinking / moving lasers, cubes, health and ammo packs, and Chapter 4 light lasers
- Gamepad Support Fixes
-Fixed: Bug using jetpack while falling (without jump)
- Easier to interact with keypads
- Fixed: Closing a Door on a Cube will now push the cube correctly out of the way
- Fixed: If timed correctly, you could drop a cube while running against a wall, and go "inside" it. It would send the cube flying far away. This is now harder to achieve, but can still happen in some edge cases.
- Changed: When a cube collides with the player, the player is pushed back a little. This helps reducing the bug above.
- Fixed: When the player is pushed horizontally by an edge of a moving platform, it will no longer push the player through walls anymore. It should teleport him above / below that platform.
- Fixed: Picking up a stacked cube will no longer have it inside the cube below for the first 2 seconds
- Fixed: In some cases, the Shoot on-screen virtual button was not displayed, even if the Taser Control Type was set to Virtual Button in Options.
- Fixed: In Chapter 4, the wooden Log would disappear if squashed by a vertical moving platform. It will now be respawned correctly inside the cage
- Fixed: In Chapter 4, while walking the automatically-generated white path before the White Door, you could trigger the spawning of some parts of the level
- Fixed: In some cases, a cube on a pressure plate could incorrectly activate linked objects
- Fixed: You could bring a cube at the end of Chapter 1. Now, the cube will be destroyed
- Fixed: In Chapter 4, if you picked up the cube just after activating the pressure plate, the moving room (subway) would take off but the custcene would not play and you would fall in space
- Fixed: Various gaps and visual bugs
Beoordelingen en recensies
Great game with big potential
Great game to play on iPhone, and very nice storyline and voices, there is only one point to pay attention to though. The iPad compatibility regarding the controls of the game is a pretty hard to reach. if this issue is fixed, this game will definitely be worthy of 5 stars!
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Thank you very much for this great comment! We are glad to see you loved the game!
There was a major update today, version 2.0.8 with many visual improvements / optimizations and new controls options / sensitivity + customization of placement and size of buttons. These changes should allow you to move / resize everything to fix your issue you were mentioning!
Thank you again,
Charles from Haze Games
- Charles Bernardoff
- 256.8 MB
Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2016, Haze Games
- € 2,29
- In-app aankopen
- Small Donation € 1,09
Daag vrienden uit en bekijk ranglijsten en achievements.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.