GedFamilies enables a GEDCOM file to be easily transferred to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, enabling it to be viewed and edited wherever you are. GedFamilies supports the following functionality:
- GEDCOM 5.5.1 plus support for many custom tags
- ASCII, ANSI, ANSEL, UTF-8 character sets
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or ID
- Events and facts
- Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Maps
- Alternate Names
- Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
- Audio files
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
- Full screen support on the iPad
GedFamilies uses a highly efficient database implementation, allowing very large family files to be supported.
GedFamilies requires access to a Wi-Fi network or use of iTunes via a USB connection in order to transfer family files between your device and your PC. USB transfer uses iTunes File Sharing which requires your device to be running iOS 3.2 or above.
GedFamilies requires a companion program running on the PC to transfer family files to and from the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. This program, GedFamilies Sync, can be downloaded free of charge from www.telgen.co.uk/gedfamilies.
A sample family file is included.
Support and exchange of information with other users is available via the user forum at www.telgen.co.uk/gedfamilies/forum.
Support iOS 10
- TelGen Limited
- 32.1 MB
Vereist iOS 7.1 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Nederlands, Bokmål Noors, Deens, Duits, Engels, Italiaans, Zweeds
- © 2016 TelGen Limited
- € 8,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.