Here is GymBook, your fitness app to efficiently create, log and analyze your workouts at the gym - all in a beautiful and innovative user interface.
MANAGE YOUR WORKOUTS
• Create your workout with your own exercises or choose from the 50 simple exercises with animated images and visualizations of the affected primary and secondary muscle group
• Group and sort your exercises within a workout
• Define the sets, weight and reps you want to perform for each exercise
• Define different settings for your sets of an exercise (e.g. for warm up sets or pyramid training)
• Archive workouts you don't actively use and keep them for statistics or for later use
MANAGE YOUR EXERCISES
• Edit the preloaded exercises
• Create your own exercises (cardio exercises also supported)
• Assign a region, a primary and secondary muscle group and write down notes for your exercises
• Add a photo to your exercises
• Fast logging and tracking of your workout
• Log your workout on your wrist with GymBook for Apple Watch
• Extend your logs with notes to add additional information
• Immediately see how you did last time
• Use the pre-filled picker views for fast logging and Quick-Log for super fast logging
• Quickly access logs from within a workout, including the graphical statistics
• Change the workout date (if you want to log previous workouts)
• Immediately see your exercise statistics in a configurable, interactive line graph
• Move automatically to the next exercise of your workout after saving a log (configurable)
• The workout screen immediately shows a detailed overview about today's workout
• The innovative "Workout Matrix" gives you always a detailed overview about your current workout
• After completing a workout, a summary shows your performance as well as your heat map and lets you analyze your progress compared to last time
• Completed workouts are saved to the Health app (with date, start time, end time, duration, name and optionally active calories)
• Time your rests with the adjustable timer which also works when you set your iPhone/iPad to sleep or close your app: you can configure your preferred timer duration, have a primary and a secondary timer (even specific to an exercise), choose between a classic or a graphical timer, have different timer sounds and more
• Receive a detailed analysis of your performance thanks to the interactive line graphs and/or doughnut charts
• Track your body measurements and analyze your progress in interactive line graphs: some body measurements (weight, height, body fat percentage and waist circumference) will also be synced with the Health app
• Export your logs as XML and CSV file and export a backup as a database file
• Synchronize your data with iCloud
• Change the appearance of GymBook and choose from one of 8 great designs
*Some special functions can be purchased via in-app purchases.
SUPPORT: GymBook supports metric (kilograms, meters) and imperial (pounds, feet) system of units.
NOTE: GymBook is developed by gym experts, for gym experts. Therefore it focuses on YOUR workouts and provides only example workouts for better orientation.
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: Many thanks go to Everkinetic (http://everkinetic.com) from where we have some of the exercise images and inspiration for the others (the enrichment of the images by the affected muscle group is not part of the material provided by Everkinetic).
5.1.38 & 5.1.39
• New: Added the timer sounds 'Bell' and 'Beep' (available with the 'Timer+' feature or the packages 'Silver', 'Gold' or 'Platin').
5.1.36 & 5.1.37
• New: You now can change the app icon of GymBook separately from the theme, and we also introduced a 'Black' and a 'White' app icon (available with the 'Themes' feature or the packages 'Bronze', 'Silver', 'Gold' or 'Platin').
• Updates: Preparations for iOS 13 (dark mode).
5.1.34 & 5.1.35
• Update: Stability improvements and preparations for future features.
• New: Show 1RMs in workouts (which you can enable in 'Settings'). If enabled, the 1RM will be shown for the set's target as well as for the logged set. In future versions, we'll also show it in the line graph at the bottom.
5.1.31 & 5.1.32
• Update: User interface improvements and bugfixes.
• Update: You can now enable auto-backups, in order to automatically upload a backup to iCloud when you exit the app (available with the 'Cloud' feature or the packages 'Gold' or 'Platin').
5.1.28 & 5.1.29
• Update: You can now immediately see whether your most recent data has been uploaded to iCloud.
• Update: You can now choose the afternoon before as time for your workout reminders.
•••• If you want to support the further development of GymBook, please consider providing a rating or updating your existing rating in the App Store. This really helps in improving the visibility of the app and in keeping us motivated:-). And if there is something you don't like about GymBook, please let us know using the Feedback function in the app. Many thanks! ••••
Beoordelingen en recensies
Great workout app!
This app works great exactly what I need to track my workouts. Nice Apple Watch app integrated.
Great workout app
Great workout app to track your lifts and progress and build your own workout plan
This is the one app to take to the gym.
I have the program I wanna follow in pdf, but I can’t remember what to so by the name of the exercise. Enters GymBook, a simple diagram is enough to remember which exercise you have to do. That’s the killer feature for me. I wish they had more diagrams!!
- Salvatore Rocca
- 70.5 MB
- Gezondheid en fitness
Vereist iOS 12.2 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2019 GymBook
- In-app aankopen
- Platinum € 5,49
- +Exercises € 2,29
- Cloud € 1,09
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.