HLTH is a smart application, available exclusively for Mac, that is designed to let you adopt a healthy sitting position when you work in front of your computer. It sends you notifications when your sitting position gets worse.
Many of us often work from home, where we sometimes don't have the best workplace. Working in a bad way in front of your screen every day is not healthy. Medical research shows that poor sitting posture can lead to back, shoulder and neck pain.
Unfortunately, it is often not an option to simply no longer sit in front of the computer.
HLTH helps you to adopt a healthy sitting position. The application does this by using the webcam in your computer.
When the app is first opened, you teach HLTH your correct sitting position. HLTH will then monitor your posture and send you notifications when you lean too far forward or backward.
HLTH uses an algorithm to calculate a score that indicates how good or bad you are seated. The application does this without putting too much strain on your computer's performance or battery.
A lot of work and attention has been paid to the design. HLTH has a simple and minimalist look and works in the background from the menu bar. Different colours indicate the good or bad sitting position.
Working for hours in front of your computer without taking a break can lower your productivity. HLTH can help you by letting you know when it's time to take a break. It uses the webcam data to detect when you are in front your computer and when you get up. If you work for too long without taking a break, you'll be notified automatically.
The terms and conditions that apply to HLTH Premium can be found here:
- Simple and minimalistic look
- No account required to use the app
- Indicates how good or bad you are currently seated in the menu bar (with colours)
- Break Reminders: notifies you when it's time to take a break
- Customise Break Reminders: choose how long and how often you want to take breaks
- Detailled Statistics: shows reports of your sitting posture for today and the past 7 days
- Choose whether you want to receive notifications
- Works offline
- Quickly open the app via the menu bar
- Touch Bar™ support: pause or resume the app and see your current score
- Support for multiple cameras
- Fixed a couple of bugs
Ratings and Reviews
This app really helps me to sit straight in front of my laptop! Especially important in times like these when you’re working from home and might not have a good desk chair to support your back. Really easy to set up and use. Love the design. Overall recommended!
De app helpt echt je om alert te zijn op je zithouding. Daarnaast ziet de app erg erg aantrekkelijk uit.
Een abonnement afgesloten om de ontwikkeling te ondersteunen.
Een mooi Nederlands product!
Developer Response ,
Wat fijn om te horen dat je zo tevreden bent over de app! Bedankt voor je steun! 🙏
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jordy van Kuijk
- 9.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- © 2021 No Problem Software
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime € 29,99
- Monthly Subscription € 2,99
- Annual Subscription € 14,99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.