Experience the new i-Akaun mobile application for faster and easier access to your EPF account anytime, anywhere.
Key features include:
• Account Summary – simplified layout allows you to view your EPF account information and transaction history
• Last Contribution – check the time and amount of the latest EPF contributions made to your account.
• Nomination – check information on your EPF account nominees.
• Withdrawal Eligibility – check your eligibility for various withdrawals.
• Latest Information – receive important notifications, and messages.
• EPF Offices – locate the nearest EPF offices for counter services and Retirement Advisory Service, e-Corner and EPF Kiosks.
• FAQs – obtain information on withdrawals, Simpanan Shariah and other EPF products and services.
If you have not registered for i-Akaun, you may do so by following these simple steps:
• Step 1: Register at any EPF Kiosk or EPF counter.
• Step 2: You will be given a temporary User ID and password as your activation code. Log on to www.kwsp.gov.my within 30 days and key in the activation code to activate your i-Akaun.
Download your i-Akaun mobile application today.
HELPING MEMBERS ACHIEVE A BETTER FUTURE
Thank you for using our refreshed i-Akaun (Member) app. Keep your app updated at all times to stay in touch with us. In this release, we bring you the following changes
1. Fingerprint login enhancement
2. What's new section
3. Menu optimization
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.