** No longer supported — made available for legacy devices only **
Get the most from your music
“CanOpener conjures speakers from your headphones” – Pitchfork
“CanOpener's approach is anything but snake oil — it's science” – Gizmodo
“CanOpener is an excellent app for listening with headphones on iOS” – TUAW
CanOpener makes listening to music better on iOS. Fine-tune the listening experience for your own ears, headphones, and personal tastes.
Need help? Find us on twitter @canopener or at http://goodhertz.com
▶ Crossfeed – We’d all love to listen to music on great speakers. But — most of the time — modern life calls for headphones. CanOpener’s unique “Crossfeed” helps you recreate, on headphones, the rich sonic experience of listening on high-end speakers.
▶ Equalizer – Dial in some more clarity, scoop the mids, boost or cut the bass. CanOpener offers flexible tone shaping with gorgeous, touchable equalizer options.
▶ Dosimeter and loudness metering – CanOpener can measure precisely how loud you are listening, helping you monitor your listening habits and protect your hearing.
• Play your existing iTunes library with CanOpener, no importing
• Support for lossless audio formats like FLAC and ALAC
• Play hi-res audio up to 192kHz/24
• Proven crossfeed algorithm and extensive monitoring controls
• Mastering-grade baxandall equalizer with spectrogram
• dB SPL prediction & dosimeter
• More precise volume control
• Gapless playback
• 64-bit digital audio path
• Good Hertz sample rate converter & dither
Add-ons (available for In-App purchase):
• Pencil EQ™ – A new equalizer option that allows you to create any EQ shape by simply drawing.
• Speaker+™ – Better sound for your iPhone's built-in speaker
• HiFi Pack – Unlocks even higher quality sample rate conversion and dither controls for pro users
* We recommend using CanOpener with iPhone 4S, iPad 2 or newer devices.
* CanOpener can play iTunes Match files, but the files must be downloaded to your device.
• iOS 8.0 support
• Fixed a bug where some buttons stopped functioning on iPad
• Fixed album colors
• Fixed a bug where the EQ stopped functioning properly
• Improved FLAC sorting
Beoordelingen en recensies
Really good, but..
I see there is no support for Razer headphones... If that will be added then I'll give this app five stars!!!
Not working with Apple Music
Works great but unfortunately only with files you own (no streams),
Really enhances the quality of the music, matching the frequency response of your headphones
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.