Idle Tower Defense is the first of it's kind - an innovative blend of genres that is a breath of fresh air in the all-too-similar idle game market. Between the strategy of choosing when and where to place towers, making use of powerful skills and magics, collecting a plethora of powerful bonus items, and the constant progression and huge numbers that idle games are all about, Idle TD is sure to please any fan!
- Active Play: No painfully repetitive tapping! The active play aspect of this game involves using tower skills, constantly upgrading, collecting power-ups, and focus targeting enemies.
- Idle Play: Let the game play itself! Enemies will constantly spawn, and you can progress through waves without any work on your end, and with no fear of losing!
- 20 unique and creative towers, each with their own specialty and powerful skills.
- Various tower types such as Frost, Poison, Multi-Shot, Splash, Chaos, etc.
- Defeat a powerful boss at the end of each wave to progress to the next.
- Play 5 different mazes. Find the most optimal strategy and towers for each one!
- Collect over 30 different pieces of Equipment to strengthen your towers.
- Collect one of 9 powerful Auras for every 15 waves you complete.
- Collect up to 21 unique Blueprints with diamonds earned via Prestige.
- Level up 24 influential skills on the Skill Tree with skill points earned via Prestige.
- Offline gold, daily play bonus, and several achievements.
- Ever-changing weather visual effects and nice 3D graphics.
- Completely reworked the base damage formula to use more multiplicative values. You should notice upgrades and equipments and such having a much greater effect now. You should also be able to progress much further now.
- Added a quick-use skill bar.
- Two additional daily missions that are much more difficult but reward more rubies.
- Buffed many equipment bonuses.
- Rebalanced tower tier dmg/cost scaling and enemy hp.
- Greatly improved poison and splash effects.
- Added tons of "quality of life" UI improvements.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs and exploits.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Fun, low stress Tower Defense
Game doesn’t move real fast at first, but it is fun to play and opens more as you play.
Ugly but fun
The game looks like someone took a bunch of random free assets, but it’s actually pretty fun. After a few days of playing I thought I figured the game out and thought the first tower would always be the strongest one. After a while I found out random other towers were a lot stronger after getting to certain levels.
Finally made it to wave 500 after a few weeks of casual play, and it’s been a really fun little game to check on once a day.
- Thomas Bizal
- 210.8 MB
Vereist iOS 7.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Leeftijdskeuring 4+
- © Thomas Bizal
- In-app aankopen
- Skip Ads € 1,09
- Pile of Coins € 1,09
- Sack of Coins € 2,29
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.