Fasting is a popular trend that have grabbed world attention. Not only do people want to lose weight but also they seek for a way to feel lightness, improve their health or just to try something extraordinary.
The majority of people lack essential minor nutrient elements in their diet. So if you are planning to try intermittent fasting you should be really careful with what you eat before and after a fasting period.
Jiju is focused on your healthy diet and provides tips on how to fast properly without any damage to your health. We provide accurate fasting guidelines with timers and all the necessary information regarding fasts and meals that will contribute to your wellness. There are articles that cover which foods, beverages, and supplements are less likely to affect fasting periods and which are best when you’re ready to break a fast.
According to Ian Craig, nutritionist and sport physiologist, it is a scientific-based fact that intermittent fasting leads to:
- Increase of insulin sensitivity which allows the cells of the body to use blood glucose more effectively, reducing blood sugar
- Weight control
- Decrease of inflammations
- Decrease of oxidative stress by means of obtaining enough antioxidants
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Detoxification of cell metabolism wastes
All of these effects can be achieved through intermittent fasting and contribute to losing weight, treatment of chronic diseases and increase of life expectancy
Want to lose some weight?
Intermittent fasting is a good and easy way to manage energy consumption. Limiting the “eating window” to a few hours a day makes you consume fewer calories. The propulsion weight loss is the energy balance. If you consume fewer calories than you burn, you lose weight. You can easily achieve this goal with intermittent fasting.
We offer the most popular and safe fastings:
• Circadian Rhythm
13-hour fasting that starts at sunset and lasts till morning
• 16:8 intermittent
16-hour fasting with an 8-hour eating window
• 18:6 Intermittent
18-hour fasting with a 6-hour eating window
• 20:4 Intermittent
20-hour fasting with a 4-hour eating window
• 36 Hours Fast
Single 36-hour fasting also known as the “Monk Fast”
• 1-168 Hours Custom Fast
Create your own fasting up to 7 days long!
How it works:
1. Choose a fast.
2. Read the guidelines carefully
3. Get ready for the fasting mentally and physically
4. Prepare an “after-fasting” meal
5. Start your fasting using our timer
6. Receive notifications when to finish your fasting
7. Describe your feelings and overall condition and save for future records
8. Keep track of your fasts and analyze your conditions in the History.
Feel the lightness and stay healthy!
- little design updates
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.