Kinomap turns your bike trainer, exercise bike, treadmill or rowing machine into a powerful and fun fitness device.
Choose a video and train on the Kinomap app. Watch your icon progress on the map as you follow the video. The app will change incline or resistance on your equipment to follow each video you choose in real time.
Join contestants all around the world and challenge them LIVE through multiplayer scheduled sessions or train on your own.
If you don't have an interactive machine, the app can use the front-facing camera of your tablet or smartphone or many wearable sensors to detect your actual effort and track your progress.
The video content is posted everyday by the community and covers over 70,000 miles. Just download and enjoy!
And upload your own unique training routes for others to share!
- search by popularity, keyword, country, difficulty, duration or incline
- access to thousands miles of cycling, running and rowing videos posted by the Kinomap community
- join scheduled multiplayer sessions in a snap
- view your strength/power, speed, slope, distance, time and heart rate
- easy setup in the equipment tab
- save your training history and track your progress
- optimized for external display: if you have an Apple TV or an HDMI adapter, transfer the video, the elevation profile and dashboard to your screen and maximize the space for the map
- browse playlists
- warm-up with our interval training programs
- share your results on Facebook, Strava, Training Peaks, RunKeeper and more
- you don't always have a good Internet connection when you are training or even no connection at all… With offline mode, download video for a later use
- you can access a few free videos for testing. To unlock all the content you need an active Kinomap subscription.
- premium videos available using inApp purchase
- Kinomap is intended for individual use at home, up to over 2.5 hours/day or 15 hours/week. For medical, corporate or commercial use, please contact us.
Compatible with a lot of brands such as: Bkool, CycleOPS, Elite, Giant, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo Fitness, BH Fitness, Concept2, DKN, Domyos, Flow Fitness, iConsole, KETTLER, Pafers, Delightech, Skandika, SportPlus, Sportstech, Toorx, Tunruti, Vmax, Taurus, OMA, Stryd, but also all the Bluetooth/ANT+ sensors ( power sensor, speed&cadence sensor, heart rate sensor.)
Please don't leave negative feedback or a bad rating if you find a bug or if it does not work on your device as that won't help us fix it. Please email us with details of your issue and we will see if we can fix it.
And free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries and feature requests. We're always open to suggestions :)
Thanks for training on Kinomap. Our daily concern is offering you the best experience there is.
Beoordelingen en recensies
A great idea and good thing it automatically sets the resistance of your bike to an other gear. It is fun and motivating to ride all over the world. There are a lot of video's to choose from.
The drawback is that it is depending on user generated content. The quality of the exercise is depending on the user. Other apps, I.e. for spinning have a well balanced exercises with instructors telling you when you have to speed up. Here a cyclist may pause for a minute to check his route, while you can't pause otherwise the connection will get lost.
Other thing is that if you peddle faster or slower than the creator of the video, the video doens't speed up or slow down, so it is out of sync with the map and the altitude. You might be going uphill, while the video might be going downhill.
Searching videos could be improved and I would like to see some kind of rating system where one could upvote a ride.
Though it does recognize my Fitbike (as a Pafer Bluetooth device), it doesn't connect when starting a ride. [edit: it turned out I selected the wrong device (as stated in the manual f my bike)
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hello, it would be interesting to reach our support desk at email@example.com. Beter Sports equipments are compatible. Best regards,
Fun to look around
It is fun to look around a bit during your indoor runs. Connection to the treadmill was easy (iRunning). Downside is the high subscription fee, especially as a hobby runner.
Also, there is no Apple Health(kit) support, this would def get it up to 4 stars, better pricing will get it up to 5.
Super app, werkt perfect in combinatie met een DKN X-Motion fiets. Met een extern scherm via Apple tv wordt het helemaal feest. De Kinomap-helpdesk reageert erg snel op vragen. Zo was het in het begin niet mogelijk om te schakelen tijdens een rit. Na navraag bleek dat er aan gewerkt werd, het werd vrij snel opgelost door het toevoegen van de gradient feel optie.
- Kinomap SAS
- 152.4 MB
- Gezondheid en fitness
Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © Kinomap
- In-app aankopen
- Monument Valley unveiled € 10,99
- Gabriel's Ascent € 10,99
- Sprint to the Summit € 10,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.