Kubity Go is the mobile app for Kubity. It displays 3D models seamlessly across all devices and allows for immersive AR/ VR experiences, remote presentations, device-to-device share, and on-the-go access.
SKETCHUP OR REVIT USER?
You need to create an account on the Kubity web app to sync models to your device:
1. First, go to www.kubity.com and click ‘Login’ in the upper right
2. Create your account and pair with Kubity Go on your mobile device (not required)
3. Drag and drop your 3D model into the Kubity web app to export
How to use the app:
- Scan the QR code of any model or launch a model from your library
- If you don’t already have a QR code for your model, generate one with Kubity. Get it at www.kubity.com.
- Open the model and start exploring!
If you have any questions, please contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love using Kubity Go? Leave us a rating in the App Store!
Bug fixes and optimizations.
If you like using Kubity Go, leave us a positive review in the App Store!
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Great app, the vr/cardboard viewpoint could use some work but it works fast and light. Love it!
Hmm os this all?
For a feepaying service i had expected way more then a skpviewer where the rendering is even dependent on your scene and animationsettings. It does not even render.. quite some conversionerrors too, plus a useless walk option. Way overpriced for underperformance.
The app crashes a lot and it can’t seem to get passed by the rendering message when in vr mode. Even on a fast internet connection. Also in non-vr mode when it does show a realistic view you cannot adjust or fake interior lighting so it always very dark. A pity for a service that is so freakingly expensive. For now I’d say stay away from it.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.