A smart and friendly Mac app to improve music sight reading skills. No ads, no tracking, no nonsense!
- Get drilled on notes from the treble and bass clefs
- Optionally include extended octaves (ledger lines) and accidentals (sharps and flats)
- Flexible training algorithm: you tell the app when to consider a note "learned"
- Real piano instrument sounds
- Dark mode for reviewing notes... in the dark!
- Prioritises "landmark notes" like middle C and high G, just like textbook learning materials
- See your progress and response time for each note
- Easily reset learning whenever you like
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Craig McMahon
- 20.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Craig McMahon