Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
• Bug fixes
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Kindly add apple pencil input for writing feature to make instant note.
App works great on iPad Pro 2020, only thing I would like is to be able to use the double tap on my pencil to switch modes (highlight/navigation)
Annoying highlight bug
I want to use this app so badly. But there is an annoying bug with the highlight tool. When I leave the app for a short time and go back to the app, the highlight multiplies. There are several layers of highlights in the areas that I marked, and they just get darker and darker every time I open the document.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hello, and thank you for your feedback! The latest update should fix the issue with the PDF annotations getting darker.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.