Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app crashes sometimes (no idea why) spontaneously during upload .pdf from websites.
And, very irritating: on iPad in landscape mode the arrow to read full page doesn’t work. The page flip back to the previous mode.
Maybe you could have a look at Goodreader Pro... Thats far much better to use...
Still crashing in iOS 13.2
Crash IOS 13.1
Unacceptable, even when it is free (though I do pay for the web storage)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.