Radiation Emergency Medical Management (REMM) is produced by
•Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (HHS/ASPR)
•National Library of Medicine (NLM)
•National Cancer Institute (NCI)
•Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
•Guidance for health care providers, primarily physicians, about clinical diagnosis and treatment of radiation injury during radiological and nuclear emergencies
•Just-in-time, evidence-based, usable information with sufficient background and context to make complex issues understandable to those without formal radiation medicine expertise
•Web-based information that is also downloadable in advance, so that it would be available during an event if the internet is not accessible
Mobile REMM has key selected pages from REMM online, including:
•Patient management algorithms for radiation exposure, contamination, and more...
•Dose estimator for radiation exposure
•Adult and pediatric triage
•Isotopes of interest
See REMM online for much more information, images, links, and background material.
• Updated content about the use of myeloid cytokines for the treatment of the hematopoietic sub-syndrome of the Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS).
• Updated the medical management algorithms for contamination and contamination + exposure
- National Library of Medicine
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010 National Library of Medicine
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.