Break your screen and social media addiction through small habit tweaks with Moment. Learn to put your phone down and focus on the moments that matter the most, like having conversations with friends (or just bingeing “Friends”?).
We know, we know, your phone's your life and it’s hard to put down between all of the emails, messages and social media profiles keeping you connected. But according to a study from UPenn, social media use actually increases depression and loneliness. Makes you re-think the term “social media,” huh?
If you want to disconnect from your screen and social media, our free, daily guided coaching will show you how. Balance screen time with reminders and insights and start enjoying your reclaimed hours in the day.
Take control of your social media and phone usage with Moment.
• Coaching to reduce phone use: Improve health, wellness and focus by reducing your phone usage through simple habit tweaks recommended each day
• Screen time measurement: Moment runs in the background to automatically track your phone use -- no need to open the app
• Useful data to improve awareness: Break down each day to see when you’re on your device, how many times you’re picking it up, and how much quality offline time you’re logging
• Create and join groups of friends or family members to keep each other actionable & receive coaching in tandem
Smartphones are great tools for productivity, entertainment and connectivity, but like all things, are best used in moderation. Learn to manage device addiction with simple coaching and management techniques from Moment.
Terms of service: https://inthemoment.io/terms
Fixes bug around checking off stories after you watch them
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
It is so confronting to see that I waste 2+ hours a day on my phone. Reduce your screen-usage and live your life, not your phone :)
I use the free version which gives a scary insight into my phone use. It's quite limited in help to change your habits though; for that you need the paid version.
New version: lost almost all functionality
I have had moment for a Long Time. I enjoyed being able to see how my phone use changed over time. I liked to use Moment to block myself from using my phone during certain times and see which apps I used most.
Most of these features have disappeared in the new version. I do understand that I can use a lot of them via the screen time settings, but I used moments to track other timeframes.
So basically the app lost all of its useful features for me.
- Moment Health Inc.
- 7.1 MB
- Gezondheid en fitness
Vereist iOS 13.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Deze app kan je locatie gebruiken zelfs als de app niet geopend is. Hierdoor kan de batterij sneller leegraken.
- © Moment Health Inc.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.