NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
• browse the content of your courses, even when offline
• receive instant notifications of messages and other events
• quickly find and contact other people in your courses
• upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
• view your course grades
• and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
New features and improvements in this version are:
• Various UX improvements
• Support for forum improvements in Moodle 3.7
• Support for group messaging improvements in Moodle 3.7 (including Push notifications for group messaging and mute conversations)
• Improved storage management (user can manage storage within any course)
• Big performance improvements (especially when connecting to a site running Moodle 3.7 onwards)
• Offline support for Nextcloud
• Vimeo embedding improvements
Thanks for using the Moodle app!
Beoordelingen en recensies
The file Viewer isn’t good
My school uses Word files with tables in it, but the Moodle app opens the file without the table which means the document doesn’t make any sense. I’d like to see an option to open files with Word itself.
als hij werkt
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
We recommend that you update to the newest version of the App (3.6)
If you could describe in detail any problems encountered, we'll glad to help.
Thanks and kind regards,
The Moodle Apps Team
Idee is leuk, maar het telkens opnieuw inloggen maakt voor mij de browser handiger. Jammer.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.