A source of endless inspiration for the everyday explorer and the insatiably curious, the National Geographic Magazine International app reveals new insights into cultures, ideas, and discoveries through each magazine issue.
National Geographic Magazine International is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get it on both devices. If you have an existing print subscription, log in to get access.
Our current subscription offerings:
* Annual subscription: $29.99 (12 issues)
* Monthly subscription: $2.99/month (1 issue)
* Single issues: $5.99/issue
* Back issues are available starting with our February 2011 issue.
* Subscriptions do not include content from magazines published by National Geographic Partners, LLC other than the National Geographic magazine.
• Payment will be processed through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew per the billing cycle of your subscription (i.e., monthly or yearly) 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
• The renewal charge for your Subscription shall be the same as the original purchase price, unless you are otherwise notified in advance.
• To avoid the billing of fees for the next Subscription period, you must switch off your monthly or yearly Subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current Subscription period and you will continue to have access to your Subscription until the end of your current Subscription period.
• National Geographic provides no refunds and you may cancel auto-renewal at any time. All sales are final.
• After purchase via iTunes, you will have unlimited access on this device.
Thank you for your feedback. This version contains the following updates:
• Fixes a bug that prevented some users from not being able to Restore Purchases.
• Fixes a bug that sometimes logged users out of the app on subsequent visits.
Dear subscribers, the National Geographic Magazine International app has been rebuilt to ensure you retain access to your existing subscriptions and purchases. This change is necessary to ensure you retain access to the issues you have purchased in the past, and to allow National Geographic to improve upon the experience going forward. Previous versions of this app were based on a platform that did not allow us to perform improvements to the user and content experience, nor address any bugs.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Preliminary boost to 2 stars
My previous review (1 star)......is under review and I now give the app a preliminary second star. It looks as if the recent update fixed some of the issues that made the app a disaster. I have to do more testing but so far it looks promising and I may boost the rating again.
Ziet er allemaal erg mooi uit en werkt goed. Het is geen tijdschrift wat alleen is omgezet naar pdf formaat maar een echt interactief tijdschrift met filmpjes, kaarten.
Het krijgt 5 sterren als het ook beschikbaar komt in het Nederlands.
After downloading this issue, it realy Titaniced.
Can't open the file, so it realy sunk. Maybe James Cameron knows how to retrieve.
Hoping for quick solutions from NG.
For now I advice not to sell this item.
- National Geographic Partners, LLC
- 40.7 MB
- Tijdschriften en kranten
Vereist iOS 10.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Nederlands, Arabisch, Catalaans, Duits, Engels, Frans, Hongaars, Italiaans, Japans, Pools, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Tsjechisch, Turks, Zweeds
- Soms/Mild alcohol-, tabaks- of drugsgebruik of referenties ernaar
- Soms/Milde volwassen/suggestieve thema’s
- Soms/Mild realistisch geweld
- © National Geographic Partners
- In-app aankopen
- NGM International February 2011 Issue € 6,99
- National Geographic Magazine International March 2011 € 6,99
- April 2011 Issue € 6,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.