Best night photos on your iPhone, powered by AI. Now supporting the iPhone 11 Ultra-Wide camera as well.
Deemed as the best iPhone camera app for night photos by 9to5Mac.
Featured on 9to5mac / VentureBeat / TheNextWeb / BGR / PetaPixel / DPReview / SlashGear / LAUNCH Ticker / Product Hunt "#1 Product of The Day"
“There’s no question that low-light images captured with NeuralCam look markedly better overall than ones taken with the iPhone’s integrated camera app, if not perfect.”
“NeuralCam is not just the best iPhone camera app for night shots, but it is head-and-shoulders above the other apps.”
The Next Web:
“The good thing is you can run it even if you have a model as old as an iPhone 6. (..) Pretty useful in extremely dark conditions.”
NeuralCam is the Night Mode camera app for your iPhone. Shoot vivid, brighter and clearer images in low light conditions, with no tripod or other equipment needed.
NeuralCam blends computational photography and machine learning to bring the most out of your low-light shots.
How it works:
- Open the app and hold your camera steady for a few seconds as you take the photo.
- NeuralCam captures a varying number of frames and uses advanced image processing algorithms and machine learning to intelligently merge the frames and brighten the colors to obtain a single high-quality image.
- Image processing completes in a few seconds
- The result: a clearer, brighter, sharper, more defined, and colorful image.
- Swipe down on the photo to go back to camera view
NeuralCam - Night Camera helps you shoot:
- Beautiful photos in the dark
- Night selfies without using flash
- Macros in low light settings
- Ultra-Wide landscapes at night
Tag your photos with the #neuralcam hashtag or send us your best shots at firstname.lastname@example.org to get featured on our social channels. You can also send us your feedback at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you.
- The handheld results have blown me away. Absolutely worth the price.
- Blows the regular camera out of the park for night shots, I have had nothing but awesome results. Genuinely impressed, no brainer.
- Excellent algorithm! Undoubtedly the best app for low light photos!
- Really amazed at how well it brightens the picture. Colours and clarity are surprisingly great.
- The one camera app to rule them all, amazing night shots.
- On my iPhone XS, comparing the default camera with NeuralCam is like comparing chalk & cheese. Well done NeuralCam
- True NightSight competitor.
- Without a doubt the best app to take photos in low light, and I bought and tried them all!
- Gives new life to an already accomplished iPhone XS camera. This really is like magic.
- This app is hands-down the best low light app I’ve ever used on iOS, and the most similar to Google’s NightSight.
- The app works on iPhone 6 and newer devices, running iOS 12 or newer. It doesn’t work on iPhone 5s
- Speed, performance and photo resolution varies across different devices
- The app is compatible with all iPhone cameras: Ultra-Wide, Wide, Front-Facing and Telephoto, based on the device model you're using
- For iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, the front-facing camera isn’t supported at the moment
- All image processing happens on the device, ensuring the privacy of your images
- GPS Data Support
- EXIF Data Support
- Telephoto Lens (2X) Support
- Ultra-Wide Lens (0.5X) Support
- Grid options (3:3 / 4:4 / Golden Ratio)
- HEIC Output Support
- Timer (Off / 2 seconds/ 10 seconds)
List of supported devices and photo output resolutions:
1280 x 960 - iPhone 6
1280 x 960 - iPhone 6 Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 6s
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 6s Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone SE
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 7
2576 x 1932 - iPhone 7 Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 8
2576 x 1932 - iPhone 8 Plus
2576 x 1932 - iPhone X
3088 x 2320 - iPhone XR
4032 x 3024 - iPhone XS
4032 x 3024 - iPhone XS Max
4032 x 3024 - iPhone 11
4032 x 3024 - iPhone 11 Pro
4032 x 3024 - iPhone 11 Pro Max
Fixed a bug on iOS 12 not allowing to select Grid options or Photo format.
The latest version of NeuralCam brings a reworked Settings menu, with additional features:
- Timer (Off / 2 seconds / 10 seconds) - that's right, you can now use the Timer feature to capture those perfect group photos!
- Photo Format (JPEG / HEIC) - choose between JPEG or HEIC as the output image ;)
- Grid options (Off / 3:3 / 4:4 / Golden Ratio) - you can now pick the grid you're used to!
- Sound Shutter Toggle (On / Off) - we heard you, and it's here! no more embarrassing moments while taking photos at night in public!
- Small bug fixes & engine improvements
Enjoy NeuralCam and feel free to send us photos at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to see what you can shoot!
Beoordelingen en recensies
Found a bug. It seems to cache the time zone. After being in Taiwan, and now back in CET time zone, it puts pictures 7 hours in the past in my Images photo-roll.
Also pictures I took from Taipei 101 were overexposed (no detail). And one I took of a black triangular building nearby had odd fuzzy triangular shaped patches floating to the sides.
Indoor and street pictures, without huge dark patches of sky, always come out pretty decent.
iPhone SE (= 6S camera), so can't complain too much.
Onder de indruk van de resultaten. Ik schiet nu plaatjes in donkere omgevingen die ik anders alleen met een statief en lange sluitertijd had kunnen maken. Deze app is voor mij de reden dat ik mijn iPhone X niet hoef in te ruilen voor een iPhone 11.
Wanneer ik in auto zit is het zo laggy dat mijn telefoon lijkt op nokia. Maar oke, wanneer de foto genomen is, mashallah.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.