Never miss a moment with the Official F1® App
Download the Official F1® App for all the F1 news, results, timings and in-depth analysis.
► It’s everything you need for a full-on F1 race weekend.
- Latest news and analysis
- Grand Prix schedules and results
- In-depth technical analysis from our experts
- Free leaderboard with gap times
- Lap-by-lap live blog updates from our expert writers
► If you’re an F1 TV Access® subscriber, buckle up for exclusive content:
- Live telemetry data and driver tracker for every session (speed, throttle, gear, brake, tyres, DRS)
- Sector times and pitstop info
- Interactive driver tracking maps
- English audio commentary
- Best team radio and race control messages
► How to subscribe to F1® TV
F1® TV puts you in the driving seat – with race highlights, live timing and live streaming (available only in certain countries). You can subscribe to F1® TV with an annual or monthly subscription.
You’ll be charged in your local currency – and can check the final price before confirm. Annual and monthly subscriptions renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours beforehand. You can turn off auto-renew at any time through your iTunes account.
The initial payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal fee is equivalent to the full fee for the subscription you purchased.
Subscription terms and conditions: https://account.formula1.com/#/en/subscription-terms
Bugfix to restore live audio commentary in Live Timing.
Beoordelingen en recensies
I’m a little upset that I no longer am able to add all the races to my calendar. The new layout looks nice, however, it’s taking up loads of space on your screen.
Unwanted push messages m
Since I cannot always watch the races live, I often watch them back later that day. Therefore, I turned off the push messages in the settings, because I don’t want any race spoilers. Unfortunately, the app decides that it should still push messages about the race results forward... Such a shame!
Disappointing, insufficient information to prepare after Qualifying session.
Iwant an overview:
1. Starting positions after penalties and grid starts. For instance:
Canada 2019 Verstappen starts nineth after penalty Saints and gridstart Magnusson.
2. On which tyres did the best ten drivers qualify.
Qualifying on red tyres for best ten may force them to a two stop race.
I do not understand why such overview information is not provided.
- Formula One Digital Media Limited
- 457.3 MB
Vereist iOS 10.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2017 Formula One World Championship Limited
- In-app aankopen
- F1® App Monthly Subscription € 2,99
- F1® App Annual Subscription € 26,99
- F1® TV Access Monthly € 2,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.