- I've added the ability to share web pages from Safari to Parrity. To enable this, simply tap the Share button in Safari (bottom middle - looks like a square with an arrow protruding), tap "More" and enable Parrity in the list of extensions. From that point on, the Share panel should include a Parrity icon. When tapped, you'll be prompted with the current page's URL, and if you choose to open the URL, Parrity will launch and immediately begin to load that page.
- Sped up streaming speeds by (rough estimate based on two whole page loads) ~10-15%!
- Fixed a connectivity issue, which could result in one device thinking it's connected, and the other seemingly never being the wiser.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when loading certain sites due to the way they resize in response to the browser view resizing, which then resizes in response to their resize, which then resizes again, etc.
- Fixed a crash which could occur while deleting components of a url.
- Fixed a minor issue where users could end up with a "connected" UI on the watch, if they try to tap on a cached page, and subsequently tap the "Reload" button.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Thanks a lot for this great browser. Now I can make my own web apps for Apple Watches. And I love the auto-refresh function when I raise my wrist. Kudos!
IT WORKS !!!!!!! ❤️
Works slowly but works ! Finally I can search internet on my watch 😃
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.