Patterns is the ultimate tool for working with regular expressions. Build great patterns quickly and effortlessly with regex syntax highlighting, live match view, replace mode, built-in quick reference, and much more. Whether you're a seasoned regex wizard or new to regex, Patterns is the only tool you'll ever need.
- Regular expression syntax highlighting makes it easy to see how your pattern is interpreted by the regex engine. No more confusion about what needs to be escaped.
- The Matches view lets you inspect all matches and captured text produced by your regex, alongside your search text. Clicking on a match or group highlights both the matched search text and the specific portion of your regex that produced the match or capture.
- See matches, replacements, and filter results in real time while you edit your pattern.
- Use the Copy Code feature to quickly export your pattern for use in a number of different programming languages.
- The built-in regular expression quick reference sheet helps you learn and expand your knowledge of regex syntax.
- Customize the regex engine for different regex "flavors". Supported flavors are: Oniguruma, POSIX Basic (BRE), POSIX Extended (ERE), Perl (PCRE), emacs, Java, Ruby, bash, grep, and sed.
The major v1.2 update brings lots of useful new regex features, Dark Mode support for Mojave, and much more.
- The new Matches view lets you inspect all matches and captured text produced by your regex, alongside your search text. Clicking on a match or group highlights both the matched search text and the specific portion of your regex that produced the match or capture.
- The new Filter mode lets you filter the search text by lines that either match or don't match your regex.
- The regex engine can now be customised for different regex "flavors". Supported flavors are: Oniguruma, POSIX Basic (BRE), POSIX Extended (ERE), Perl (PCRE), emacs, Java, Ruby, bash, grep, and sed.
- New Copy Code modes: grep, sed, Swift, and Escaped Pattern.
- Ability to navigate through all matches using the new navigation buttons and keyboard shortcuts (Command-G and Command-Shift-G).
- Automatic detection and removal of extra backslash-escapes when pasting a regex from an external source.
- The replacement mode now highlights replaced text in the same style as in the search text.
- User interface improvements, performance enhancements for large files, improved regex syntax highlighting with more colors, bugfixes, and more.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Have used this for years
I've used this tool for many years now, it's a great productivity boost for developers. Deserves 5 stars for sure!
doesn’t have unix/linux Regular POSIX
i just bought this app and it’s basicly usless for me.
i need / want something that can show / help me with regular Posix Linux/unix expressions that would work with your default grep or awk you name it..
i’m stil considering not filing for a return and waiting to see if the developer adds what i want.
But considering the previos version did not have this and someone asked for it and no work has bin done on it i don’t expect much.
Great tool so far
I was looking for a replacement of the dashboard widget, because the dashboard has gone away with Catalina.
I see no reason why this tool should not have 5 stars, because for my use cases, it works very well and I really like the syntax coloring. That is very helpful.
It works fast and as promised.
De ontwikkelaar, Nikolai Krill, heeft Apple geen informatie gegeven over de toepassing van het privacybeleid van de app en het beheren van gegevens. Ga voor meer informatie naar het privacybeleid van de ontwikkelaar.
Geen details opgegeven
De ontwikkelaar moet privacydetails opgeven wanneer deze de volgende app-update indient.
- Nikolai Krill
- 711,2 kB
- Vereist macOS 10.7 of nieuwer.
- © 2019 Nikolai Krill
- € 2,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin is ingeschakeld.