The easiest way to enjoy your own photos & videos on your TV.
Photo Video Cast is the #1 chromecast application in its category, with powerful features presented in a straightforward, simple interface.
*** App Requires a Chromecast, or a Chromecast-enabled TV ***
A REALLY BIG DISPLAY changes everything!
• Share your photos and videos on your bug screen TV with family and friends.
• Create your own custom slideshows by picking individual photos or entire albums, add songs from your music library to make a soundtrack .
• Multiple iPhones/iPads can beam photos & videos to a single screen.
• Start a slideshow, and keep it running in the background.
• Cast from any application that supports photo sharing.
• 5 video resolutions available, up to 4K UHD with Chromecast Ultra!
• 4 photo framing modes to make the most of your large screen:
- Screen fit (resize photo to fit your TV frame)
- Full screen (centered)
- Full screen (pan)
- Full screen (centered on faces)
• Some great features for small businesses & events:
- Let the cloud take over: loop your slideshows uninterrupted without tying down your iPhone/iPad.
- Turn on multicast to cast slideshows to multiple TVs at the same time.
Note that the face detection feature works best when both eyes + mouth are visible, and does not currently work with cloud slideshows.
***** Compatibility *****
If your TV is compatible with chromecast, photo cast will work. In other words, all you need is an HDMI port on your TV.
The picture is optimized for your TV's resolution so you will be making the best of your TV. All resolutions are supported
***** Mobile HotSpot (MiFi) users *****
If your WiFi is powered by a Mobile HotSpot (MiFi), your MiFi device may need additional configuration to allow your chromecast dongle to request images from your iPhone/iPad on port 8081/8082 over HTTP. It may just work out of the box, but we recommend trying the following steps if it doesn't:
1. Port filtering should either be completely disabled, or if enabled, HTTP communication should be allowed on port 8081 & 8082
2. Privacy separation should be disabled
3. If all fails, enable port forwarding with these settings
- protocol: HTTP
- port range: 8081 to 8082
- destination ip: the ip address of the iOS device running photo cast
***** Important Notices *****
- Cloud-powered slideshows will automatically upload your photos to a private cloud.
- If you experience frequent buffering with videos, make sure that both your chromecast and your iPhone/iPad have a good wifi signal reception. Should all else fail, pick a lower resolution.
- If you are experiencing any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't help you if we don't hear from you!
Improved onboarding for the iOS14 Local Network Access permission
Ratings and Reviews
Eindelijk een app die goed werkt!!
app werkt niet meer
de app werkt niet meer op een oudere versie van ios,,terwijl ik hem toen wel gekocht heb,,iemand een tip voor mij?? had hem graag terug gehad op mijn oude versie,,,,,,,
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Swishly inc
- 34.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Swishly Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Photo Cast PLUS € 2,99
- 25K Cloud Impressions € 2,99
- 250K Cloud Impressions € 29,99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.