Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow’s as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with ten Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
Pillow has been featured multiple times on the press: The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories and has been rated by many as one of the best sleep tracking app for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
- Just wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep
- View last night’s report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night
- Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- View your heart rate graph overlaid on top of your sleep analysis graph and
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session trends.
- Heart rate analysis requires Apple Watch)
COMPARE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH APPLE HEALTH
- Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category automatically
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
LISTEN TO IMPORTANT AUDIO EVENTS DURING SLEEP
- Records sounds during your sleep
- Play, export or delete any audio recording.
- Smart audio recording algorithm discards noise.
*This feature is not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Regularly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep-related facts.
- Pillow analyzes your sleep cycles and suggests the best time to go to bed.
DETAILED SLEEP HISTORY AND SLEEP TRENDS
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year and All Time overviews.
BACKUP AND SYNCHRONIZE
- Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
3 NAP MODES
- Powernap, recovery and full cycle nap
MOOD REPORTING & SLEEP NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Add your notes to every sleep session and discover how they affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as an alarm.
- Sleep aid melodies and soundscapes.
- Unlimited sleep history
- Sleep trends
- Sleep notes
- Heart rate analysis
- Listen to your sound recordings
- 3 napmodes
- Access to all wake-up melodies & sleep aid sounds
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
- Runkeeper integration
- Database export in CSV format
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
- Improvements and fixes regarding the Apple Watch alarms
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Smart alarm worked the first night, but not the nights after that. There are two results pages per night, one of which is blank apart from the sleeping sounds tab. When I try to navigate to the page with the sleep results, I get a message that I need to pay €5,49 to unlock premium features (which is also a tad steep imho, especially for the app in its current, buggy state).
Would be great if sleep detection were automatic, like on my jawbone up.
And why is REM sleep shown in the graph as a lighter sleep phase? As I understand it, it’s actually the deepest type of sleep...
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hello! Under normal circumstances, only one result page should be produced. The pop-up appears because the free version only allows the last result to be seen. The duplicate results page is due to an issue that will be fixed in an upcoming update. We apologize for the inconvenience. Automatic sleep tracking and detection is under development and will be available in a future update. Lastly, REM is actually not the deepest sleep stage. Please advise this article from our blog that explains more about how sleep analysis works in Pillow: https://neybox.com/visualising-sleep-in-pillow/
Does not connect
The iPhone app says I need to use the watch’s app an the watch app says I need to install the iPhone app
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hello! That message should be automatically dismissed when: a) your devices (iPhone and Apple Watch) are connected and b) the app is open on both your Apple Watch and iPhone. If the prompt appears despite both of the above requirements being satisfied, please attempt to restart both your devices (Apple Watch and iPhone). Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you require further assistance. To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone → Tap on the Settings icon → Select 'Helpdesk'.
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 339.3 MB
- Gezondheid en fitness
Vereist iOS 11.2 en watchOS 4.0 of later. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Tsjechisch, Vereenv. Chinees
- © Neybox Digital
- In-app aankopen
- Pillow Premium € 5,49
- Yearly Premium Features € 29,99
- Monthly Premium Features € 4,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.