Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Exceptional Design and Functionality
• The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and refined interface makes pro image editing easy and accessible to everyone — from complete beginners to design professionals
• With both dark and light appearances, Pixelmator Pro seamlessly adapts to the Light and Dark Modes of macOS
• A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Use the Core ML-powered ML Enhance to automatically improve the look of your photos
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
• Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes to the smallest possible
• Batch process images using built-in Automator actions
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
• Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
• Automatically copy the look of one photo to another with ML Match Colors
• Remove image noise and compression artifacts while preserving details using ML Denoise
• Intelligently straighten images using the Crop tool's horizon detection feature
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, and JPEG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Open and edit SVG vector images
• Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Catalina.
Pixelmator Pro 1.5 Avalon adds full support for macOS Catalina, the new Mac Pro, and Pro Display XDR, brings intelligent, machine-learning powered noise removal, includes big performance improvements, and a whole lot more.
• Pixelmator Pro is now fully compatible with macOS Catalina, including support for Sidecar and SF Symbols.
• Take full advantage of the power of the new Mac Pro thanks to multi-GPU support and an optimized Metal architecture in Pixelmator Pro.
• Unlock new RAW editing workflows with the new Pro Display XDR and EDR Mode in Pixelmator Pro to use the full 1600-nit peak brightness of the incredible new display.
• Use the new ML Denoise to intelligently remove noise and even image compression artifacts from photos.
• Enjoy significant performance improvements to zooming and scrolling (at least 10x), effects (up to 3x), and painting (up to 2x).
• Zooming and scrolling are now at least 10 times faster thanks to asynchronous rendering. Plus, it’s always responsive, even if the image preview isn’t quite yet ready.
• Zooming is even faster in any Mac with multiple GPUs as any integrated, discrete, and external GPUs will be used to speed it up.
• Effects will now be applied and rendered up to 3 times faster.
• All painting tools (including brush-based retouching tools) are now up to 2 times faster.
• The Color Adjustments, Effects, and Zoom tools now have shortcut menus on the canvas to adjust image zoom and customize viewing.
• For any images without a color profile, the Info bar will now show No Color Profile instead of Device RGB.
• The standard sRGB IEC61966-2.1 color profile will now be shortened to sRGB in the Info bar.
• In the Color Profile pop-up menu, None has been moved to the bottom of the list and any custom color spaces will be shown at the top.
• The Select Color Range tool now makes better selections of dark regions.
• The Free mode in the Free Transform Mode has been renamed to Resize (because that’s what it actually does).
• An alert will now appear when documents cannot be saved due to insufficient permissions.
• An updated version of the Gilbert Color font adds Katakana characters.
• Text in SVG files was being displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
• Using the Export command in the File menu would sometimes export smaller than expected images. Fixed.
• Attempting to save documents with very complex selections would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• Images with large custom color spaces would be opened incorrectly. Fixed.
• When copying and pasting between documents, certain layers would occasionally be positioned incorrectly. Fixed.
• Occasionally, when painting on layers, they would shift slightly. Fixed.
• When converting rotated vector shapes into pixels, they would sometimes shift slightly. Fixed.
• In some regions, the Color LCD color profile would not be displayed correctly in the Color Profile and Export windows. Fixed.
• When using the Free Selection tool, the cursor would not update when moving it from the Tool Options pane onto the canvas. Fixed.
• On rare occasions, Pixelmator Pro would stop responding or quit unexpectedly when resizing text. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? We’d love to hear it at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Beoordelingen en recensies
Ik neem nu echt afscheid van Aperture
Ik werkte nog regelmatig met Aperture maar neem daar nu afscheid van, Pixelmator Pro kan alles wat ik nodig heb, ook het automatsch rechtzetten van de horizon werkt geweldig eenvoudig zoals ale tools dat doen, en vanuit Appolo One met option E kan ik zo mijn foto,s bewerken, dus voor mij zeker 5 steren want meer kan niet.
Pixelmator Pro I love it
I am using Pixelmator Pro a lot to change things in my photos that my standaard Mac-photo program
cannot or cannot so well as Pixelmator.
I am very happy and cannot wait to see the progression of the next updates.
But it is strange that some tools from the standard version are missing in the Pro version like stretching, perspective aso.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
For perspective transformation, you can use the Perspective Transform effect (Format > Effects > Other > Perspective Transform). But we're also working on something a little more similar to the Transform command from the original Pixelmator, too. :)
Ik gebruikte eerst altijd Photoshop, maar ben sinds kort overgestapt op Pixelmator.
Het is natuurlijk even wennen maar je hebt het snel weer onder de knie.
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 178.7 MB
- Grafisch en ontwerp
macOS 10.13 of hoger, 64-bit processor
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- Leeftijdskeuring 4+
- © 2017-2019 Pixelmator Team
- € 43,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.