Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Exceptional Design and Functionality
• The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and refined interface makes pro image editing easy and accessible to everyone — from complete beginners to design professionals
• With both dark and light appearances, Pixelmator Pro seamlessly adapts to the Light and Dark Modes of macOS
• A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Use the Core ML-powered ML Enhance to automatically improve the look of your photos
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Add customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
• Quickly create curved, circular, and path text
• Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes to the smallest possible
• Batch process images using built-in Automator actions
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
• Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
• Zoom and enhance image resolution with the incredible ML Super Resolution
• Automatically copy the look of one photo to another with ML Match Colors
• Remove image noise and compression artifacts while preserving details using ML Denoise
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, WebP and JPEG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Open and edit SVG vector images
• Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Catalina.
Pixelmator Pro 1.8 Lynx brings support for AppleScript, the powerful and easy to use Mac scripting language, adds the ability to use the Repair and Clone tools on RAW photos nondestructively, and includes a number of additional improvements and fixes.
Automation with AppleScript
• Pixelmator Pro is now scriptable using AppleScript with an extensive and full-featured scripting dictionary.
• Write scripts using over 60 application-specific commands together with all the standard AppleScript terms.
• Take advantage of automation-specific commands like 'detect face', 'detect QR code' and 'replace text' to create powerful and versatile scripts.
• Check out the Pixelmator Pro dictionary in the Script Editor app and learn more about scripting with Pixelmator Pro on our Tutorials site.
Improvements and Fixes
• The Repair and Clone tools now work nondestructively with RAW layers, preserving all their extended dynamic range data.
• You can now reset all changes made to RAW layers with the Transform, Repair, and Clone tools using the new Reprocess RAW command, which you can find by Control-clicking a layer in the Layers sidebar.
• In that same shortcut menu, you'll also find a new Export RAW command which lets you export the original RAW file directly from Pixelmator Pro.
• The performance of the Repair tool has been improved — starting a Repair tool brushstroke should now be much faster and the tool should also be more responsive in large images.
• The Paint tools will now start painting more quickly and responsively while the image is being scrolled, zoomed, or otherwise animated.
• When using the Repair tool with Sidecar and Apple Pencil, it should now be a little less sensitive to pressure changes to make it easier to paint strokes with more consistent sizes.
• The Repair tool overlay would sometimes not be visible when layers were behind certain other layers. Fixed.
• The scrollbars would not work correctly when drawing shapes with the Pen tool. Fixed.
• In certain cases, it was not possible to edit the text inside path text layers. Fixed.
• Text would sometimes shift slightly when starting to transform path text or edit its path. Fixed.
• The two-finger canvas rotation gesture can now be disabled using the following Terminal command:
defaults write com.pixelmatorteam.pixelmator.x canvasRotationGestureEnabled -bool false
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? We'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Ik neem nu echt afscheid van Aperture
Ik werkte nog regelmatig met Aperture maar neem daar nu afscheid van, Pixelmator Pro kan alles wat ik nodig heb, ook het automatsch rechtzetten van de horizon werkt geweldig eenvoudig zoals ale tools dat doen, en vanuit Appolo One met option E kan ik zo mijn foto,s bewerken, dus voor mij zeker 5 steren want meer kan niet.
Pixelmator Pro I love it
I am using Pixelmator Pro a lot to change things in my photos that my standaard Mac-photo program
cannot or cannot so well as Pixelmator.
I am very happy and cannot wait to see the progression of the next updates.
But it is strange that some tools from the standard version are missing in the Pro version like stretching, perspective aso.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
For perspective transformation, you can use the Perspective Transform effect (Format > Effects > Other > Perspective Transform). But we're also working on something a little more similar to the Transform command from the original Pixelmator, too. :)
Ik gebruikte eerst altijd Photoshop, maar ben sinds kort overgestapt op Pixelmator.
Het is natuurlijk even wennen maar je hebt het snel weer onder de knie.
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 200 MB
- Grafisch en ontwerp
macOS 10.13 of hoger, 64-bit processor
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- © 2017-2020 Pixelmator Team
- € 30,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.