Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.8 Phoenix is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS Mojave's fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff, iCloud Drive, and Continuity Camera, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
• Quickly and easily select any part of an image
• Edit and apply special effects to parts of your pictures
• Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
• Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
• Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
• Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
• Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
• Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
• Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
• Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or rearrange objects in a composition
• Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
• Reshape areas to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look
• Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
• Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
• Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes
• Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes
• Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much more
A real effects machine
• Play with over 160 breathtaking effects
• Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
• Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more
• Replace and remix colors
• Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with one click
• Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections
• Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer style presets
• Or just use any of the Pixelmator Team-designed layer style presets
• Apply any of the layer style presets using drag and drop
• Launch Pixelmator directly from Photos and save edits back to the original image
• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, HEIF, TIFF, PDF, and many other popular formats
• Open and save Photoshop images with layers
• Open and save 16-bits per channel images
iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
• Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly sync your work across all your Macs
• Skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
• Email your photos right from Pixelmator
• Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
• Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and more
Editing extensions for the Photos app:
• Retouch photos with powerful Pixelmator retouching tools right inside the Photos app
• Reshape images with Metal-based Pixelmator distort tools without leaving Photos
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Apple Design Award Winner
Best of Mac App Store 2011: App of the Year 2011
Pixelmator 3.8.6 brings a number of important fixes for a few subtle yet pesky (and deep-rooted) technical issues related to color handling in Pixelmator and includes a rebuilt, more reliable photo browser.
• The photo browser has been rebuilt from the ground up using Apple’s MediaLibrary framework. This ensures a smoother and more stable photo browsing experience.
• Fixed a range of color management-related issues including color shifts, use of incorrect color spaces, slight shifts in color values in the Colors palette, and more.
• Colors in the Touch Bar are now synced to use the document’s color space.
• If a document is saved after changing its color space, the QuickLook preview and document thumbnails would have an incorrect color space. Fixed.
• The document would show incorrect colors if the screen color space was changed while the document was open. Fixed.
• Changing the color space for a document with grouped layers would shift the layer colors. Fixed.
• The colors of text and shape layers would shift after changing the document color space. Fixed.
• When exporting images using Export for Web, the background color would have an incorrect color space. Fixed.
• The RGB value of a color selected in the Colors palette would shift when switching between the Brush, Pencil, Pixel, and Paint Bucket tools, or between sessions. Fixed.
• Colors window color space handling improvements:
Colors in Colors window will now work strictly in the document’s color space (disabled the ability to change the color space for the Colors Sliders and Color Wheel pickers).
Colors in the Gradients palette will work correctly in any color space.
• If a PXD document with grouped layers is exported from Pixelmator Pro as a PSD file, opening that PSD in Pixelmator would result in flattening everything to just one layer. Fixed.
• Pixelmator would sometimes quit unexpectedly when opening or closing windows. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator in general? We’d love to hear it at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Beoordelingen en recensies
Can’t update to 3.7
iMac 27” 2015 with macOS HIgh Sierra. Bought Pixelmator in the Appstore and very happy with this but can’t update to 3.7??
So instead of upgrading Pixelmator, you just improve everything and label it pixelmator pro so you can make more money… What a dedication to your customers! Why would i buy an upgrade of pixelmator right now, you guys will probably create a Pixelmator X in 2 years and have you customers pay again. Maybe you should show some love to the fans and let them buy an upgrade, but 60$ for a slighly better experience and future updates.. not cool
Great app :-D
Great app, runs fine, makes raw photo editing very easy.
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 112.3 MB
- Grafisch en ontwerp
macOS 10.12 of hoger, 64-bit processor
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Spaans
- Leeftijdskeuring 4+
- © 2007-2019 Pixelmator Team
- € 32,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.