PlayOff allows you to start playing music on one device, like your iPhone, then continue without missing a beat on another, like your Mac. It finds the song playing (and its position) on your other devices and picks up where you left off. It's like Handoff, but for music!
PlayOff works with music synced to your iPhone with iTunes and songs you've saved to your library from Apple Music.
- Continue playing a song you started playing on one of your devices.
- iPad support
- Go beyond a single song and continue an entire playlist.
- Automatically switch audio output (like AirPods)
- Siri Shortcuts
- Stream From Apple Music
*Upcoming feature list subject to change.
PlayOff requires the Music app to be installed.
- Complete a handoff up to twice as fast as before - most times under 3 seconds!
- Improved error messages and suggestions.
- Home screen actions with 3D Touch
- Fixed an issue where PlayOff might seem to load forever and do nothing.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Great idea for an app
Very good idea for an app. I really want this to work with Apple Music. As far as I know there aren’t really any alternatives to this function. Please update the app to work with Apple Music (especially for Iphone 8 Plus)
Not working anymore
The app simply doesn’t work with Apple Music anymore. With iOS 12.3.1 and macOS 10.14.5 refuses to handover between both devices.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with the app. The current version seems to be working on the latest version of iOS and macOS. However, the next version of PlayOff is in the works and should be out within a month or so. Hopefully it will address any issues you’re having.
If you’d like to send anymore information that would helping in solving this issue, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.