Use Post-it® Notes anywhere and anytime. Post-it® App brings the simplicity of Post-it® Notes to your iPhone, iPad and Mac. Whether you use Post-it® Notes for teamwork and collaboration, or for reminders and personal note taking, Post-it® App helps you keep the momentum going.
If you work from home or as a student in remote learning, use the Post-it® App to share your ideas with co-workers, structure your assignments and share them with your teacher, or create colorful calendars and share them with your friends.
Simply capture analog notes with your camera or create digital notes right on your device. Arrange, refine and organize ideas anyway you see fit. Collaborate and share notes with co-workers, teachers and friends, or export to your favorite apps and cloud services—including Miro, Trello, Dropbox, iCloud, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
Post-it® App features:
• Connect and share ideas from anywhere with co-workers and friends, whether it be a workshop, a brainstorm or you simply want to share notes with each other.
• Capture more than 200 Post-it® Notes at a time with your camera. All our popular note sizes are supported.
• Transcribe your notes automatically using Handwriting Recognition. Great for search and exports.
• Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Share to your favorite formats and cloud services to continue working on your ideas digitally—supports Miro, Trello, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
• Use our widget to put your most important notes directly on your home screen.
• Keep your notes and boards in sync across all your Apple devices with iCloud. You can capture Post-it® Notes with your iPhone and edit the board on your Mac before you share with your team.
Learn more about Post-it® App at post-it.com/app
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
3M Company’s free app is a terrific solution for organizing and preserving real-world Post-it notes. It’s incredibly easy to use: just snap an image of your notes, then arrange them however you like on virtual boards—or quickly share notes via email or social media.
A very pleasant surprise
I downloaded the Post-It app out of sheer curiosity. Using Post-It notes often to indicate references in books or jot down and organise ideas and sketches - like a paper outliner or mind map - I was just interested to see whether the app was useful or just a gimmick. I was pleasantly surprised. I did not expect handwriting recognition - which works really well. Neither did I expect the nifty interactivity of the cards and groups of cards. The app is cleverly designed, has many options, yet easy to use. In stead of a gimmick, it is a useful and powerful tool which I know I will use all the time. Writing economically on the small pieces of coloured paper and then capturing your ideas, reorganising them and having the text available for input in any application, that’s magic. And I haven’t explored the Trello option yet. Great work!
The option to write with the Apple Pencil only would be nice.
Press and hold a board will crash the app
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3M Company
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2014–2021, 3M Company.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.