• You can now sync your scripts via iCloud Drive, and open Python files from other apps.
• Pythonista now uses Python 3.6. Among other things, this enables the use of f-strings for easier string formatting.
• The "Convert Tabs" feature is now called "Reformat Code", and supports applying coding style guidelines, in addition to converting indentation.
• Improved search in the script library and documentation.
• Support for drag'n'drop in the script library (requires iOS 11).
• Improved support for the iPhone X.
• Unified tab bar UI on iPhone and iPad.
• The Python interpreter is now built with IPv6 support (this should fix connectivity issues users were experiencing with some cellular providers).
• Various bugfixes and minor improvements – please refer to the release notes page in the in-app documentation for details.
Beoordelingen en recensies
I am a beginner and it works perfect to me
You can see and smell the amount of work put in Pythonista, really sophisticated work of art. Like it!
Tkinter can not be loaded
I tried to load the module tkinter in Pythonista on my iPad. However a message appeared that it could not be loaded.
Wikipedia saids: Tkinter is included with standard Linux, Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X installs of Python. Why not in Pythonista for iOS?
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.