Training gospel driven leaders for a challenging world
QTC’s aim is to provide top class theological training that faithfully applies the Word of God to the real world. We seek to do this as a real living Christian community, and as part of a wider Christian fellowship here in Brisbane. Word-controlled, community-focused and totally practical: that’s the QTC ideal.
From our position within the evangelical, Biblical and Reformed Christian tradition, we exist to encourage and stimulate theological thinking and application, and to educate, disciple and train people for Christian life and service in a variety of situations. This is to be achieved by:
- Training students to evaluate contemporary challenges in the light of the gospel;
- Giving strong emphasis to evangelism;
- Giving specific and practical training for a variety of ministries;
- Giving attention to the training of men for the ministry of Word and Sacrament of the Presbyterian Church of Australia.
QTC is an affiliated college of the Australian College of Theology (ACT). The ACT is a self-accrediting national higher education provider. It operates as a consortium of independent affiliated colleges, and is the largest and oldest such grouping of theological colleges in Australia.
We, at QTC, have developed the QTC app to further extend our commitment to offering the greatest degree of flexibility and convenience to our students.
This learning and productivity app makes it easier for you to keep up with your courses using your personal mobile device. Communicate, socialize and engage with your teachers and fellow students through in-app forums and messages. Download your learning materials and go offline to keep learning on the go. Specially designed for iOS devices, you can stay up to date and in touch anytime and anywhere.
The app allows you to:
1. Access your enrolled courses and all learning materials
2. Download materials for offline access (no wi-fi or internet connect needed)
3. Browse forums, download and upload forum attachments, post fo forums
4. View and message fellow participants
5. View Calendar events
6. View Assignment due dates
7. Creates notes using text, camera and video
8. Import and export files to your personal cloud storage platform (iCloud/Dropbox/Google Drive)
9. Integrates with your other personal apps.
And we’d love to hear your feedback. Get in touch and let us know how we can continue to support you and improve this app with all your learning needs on the go.
Major upgrade for QTC app.
- Supports many new Moodle learning activities like Quiz on the mobile.
- Support for iOS 12.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.