Write R code directly on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! This app is ideal for learning and testing code snippets!
R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis
- Compile and run your program
- Supports plotting and graphing
- View program output or detailed error
- Select and run chunk of codes
- Custom keyboard for easy input of frequently used characters
- Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting and line numbers
- Support different R compiler versions namely: 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6
- Open, save, import and share R files. Supports File Sharing with iTunes Connect, AirDrop and iCloud.
- Language reference
- Install packages
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
- This is a batch compiler; interactive programs, for instance swirl, are not supported. If your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation. See the Reference tab in the app for code examples
Plots are created in PDF format
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.