• Track rain, snow and storm on the weather radar map
Set rain alerts to get prepared for the rain
• Share radar animation as gif or mp4
• Worldwide coverage for 82 countries, 1079 radars
• View data archive for the past 48 hours
RainViewer displays rain and snow precipitation in real time on the map. View how rain moves and track storm direction, as well as intensity. Doppler-radar towers, close to your location, provide down-to-the-minute weather conditions for your exact location. Set alerts for rain, storms, or snowfall approaching you.
LIVE WEATHER MAP
RainViewer radar animation displays rain, snow, and mixed precipitation conditions in real time on a map. View storm pathways for your area: storm direction, radius, and intensity are highlighted in different colors for easy tracking.
Roll back time to view precipitation data for the previous 6 hours (or up to 24 hours in the Premium version). Explore rainfall and snowfall intensity, direction, and movement.
One of RainViewer’s unique advantages is that it features full coverage for 82 countries - the only app available with such extensive coverage on the market. Whether you are on a business trip, or on a holiday abroad - be prepared for rainy weather and wet conditions anywhere on the globe.
WEATHER RADAR MAP
RainViewer draws data from 1074 weather radars located across 82 countries, recurrently scanning the sky to detect the position, size, and movement of raindrops. In addition, it provides a single map of all 1074 radars and the ability to view radar details by tapping on a specific one.
SHARE RADAR ANIMATION
Notify friends, colleagues or team members about upcoming rain, snow or storm events by sharing radar animations in .gif or .mp4 format. Otherwise, simply post animations displaying storm movement on social networks (Facebook, Snapchat or Twitter) to keep your friends updated on the latest weather conditions.
RainViewer notifies you when rain or snow is on the way. With down-to-the-minute weather forecasting, the application gives you a heads-up. For example, "Rain starting in 37 minutes".
You can also set up rain alerts within a specific radius to notify you of inbound precipitation with particular intensity.
• No Ads. Enjoy an ad-free experience.
• Recurring map updates every 5-10 minutes for the previous 2 and 6 hours of animation, respectively.
• Data archive: single data radar for the previous 24 hours. Composite map for the previous 48 hours.
• Share radar animation for a time period.
See the full radar map: https://www.rainviewer.com
• Improved app launch time.
• Dynamic opacity is disabled by default now.
• In-app reward allows you to enable all the Premium Features for free but keeps the advertisement. Only the in-app purchase completely removes ads in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
App offers detailed radar coverage in many countries - very handy.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Oleksii Schastlyvyi
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Oleksii Schastlyvyi
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features € 4,49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.