11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. "Osiris Invitational" is beginning!
Osiris League is almost over and the top alliances have been ranked for both the Realm of Horus and the Realm of Anubis. You may be wondering, which of these two realms is the strongest? That’s where the "Osiris Invitational" comes in! Will it be the Realm of Horus or the Realm of Anubis who honors Osiris through domination on the battlefield? Only time will tell.
1) The top 4 alliances from each realm at the end of the Osiris League will be invited to participate in the "Osiris Invitational".
2) To offer a fair competition, all participating governors will use the same set of commanders, troops, and individual and alliance technologies provided by the system.
3) Exclusive practice matches will be provided for participating alliances to help them familiarize themselves with the new competition format.
2. New event: "Family Day" (Will gradually open up to all kingdoms within 2 weeks after the update)
Family Day is almost here, so we’ve prepared plenty of exciting holiday events for you! See below for details:
- Family Week: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
- RoK Family Portrait: Work with your fellow alliance members to spruce up your RoK Family Portrait for amazing rewards!
- Fireside Story: Collect Timber to use while sprucing up your RoK Family Portrait.
- Race Against Time: Who can kill the most barbarians within a limited period? Show your strength!
- Protect The Supplies: Deliver the supplies safely to the village. Protect the property of your citizens!
3. "Ceroli Crisis" Event Optimizations (Will gradually open up to all kingdoms within 2 weeks after the update)
1) We’ve added a new Taunt skill that governors can use to force a Chieftain to attack them.
2) Governors can now exchange for special concoction items in the event store to buff their troops during the “Ceroli Assault”, “Ceroli Crisis”, and "Ian's Ballads" events.
3) New Chieftain - Ak & Hoc. Born in light and shadow, these twin brothers fight as one. You’ll need to perfect your strategies if you want to defeat these fearsome opponents!
4. “Lost Kingdom" Event Optimizations
Based on your feedback about the “Lost Kingdom" event, we have made the following optimizations:
1) Replaced the “Bloodthirst” mechanic with “Hot Blooded” to prevent governors from abusing this mechanic to prevent passes from being captured.
2) Added new events rewarding Honor Points to replace the "Almighty Overlord" event in Lost Kingdom seasons 1 and 2 (This change will not apply to Lost Kingdoms events which have already begun).
3) Adjusted the Lost Kingdom: Light and Darkness immigration rules to prevent immigration for kingdoms in the matchmaking phrase.
5. Other Changes
1) Added a city theme manager.
2) Improved commander skill sound effects.
3) The Lucerne Scrolls - Volume 4 is about to unfold.
4) Updated the “Ceroli Assault” rewards system: Chieftains will now drop items that governors can exchange for a variety of prizes.
5) Increased drops in Barbarian Camps and Barbarian Keeps. And the refreshing period of Chieftains in Barbarian Camps becomes more irregular.
6) One-click Talent Upgrade feature: Governors can now choose any talent and tap Upgrade to immediately activate the chosen talent and all prerequisite talents.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
If you talk about empires.
You should include the Mongol Empire and Turkish empires. Where are those?
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi governor, we are planning to add Turkish empires and we will also record your suggestion and consider adding Mongol Empire in the future. Hope you have a nice day.
Why not dutch language
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi governor, thanks for your support, we will make a further consideration of adding the dutch language in future update, thanks
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 956 MB
Vereist iOS 8.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Arabisch, Chinees, Duits, Engels, Frans, Indonesisch, Italiaans, Japans, Kanuri, Koreaans, Maleis, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Thai, Trad. Chinees, Turks, Vereenv. Chinees, Vietnamees
- Soms/Mild animatiegeweld of fictief geweld
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2020
- In-app aankopen
- 120 Gem Pack € 1,09
- 250 Gem Pack € 2,29
- 650 Gem Pack € 5,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.