RocketSim enhances the simulator with extra functionality like comparing designs, creating recordings into GIF or MP4, and launching deeplinks/universal links.
Compare Designs for pixel-perfect design implementations
* Create pixel-perfect implementations of your app’s design
* Drag, Paste, or Select images for comparison
* Use the overlay mode to compare your app’s implementation to its design
* The slider allows you to slide between your app’s implementation and its design
* Any image source, whether it’s Sketch, Figma, or Zeplin.
Create professional recordings to share progress
* A popup next to the active simulator allows to start a recording easily
* Enable touches to explain better how your app responds to user interaction
* Export-ready for App Store Connect. Creating App Previews has never been easier
* Landscape orientation is correctly applied in the exported video
* A floating thumbnail with the resulting recording allows to drag into any destination easily
* Select MP4 or GIF to match your needs
* Trim videos for perfect lengths
* Control the quality of exports for perfect performance
Launch and manage deeplinks (Universal Links)
* Launch deeplinks to test routing in your apps
* Easily launch deeplinks from your clipboard
* Manage and share deeplink groups with your colleagues
Each feature is developed with a focus on productivity to keep you in your flow. Configure the available shortcuts to improve this even more.
Xcode® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• Lifetime subscriptions are now correctly restored again
Ratings and Reviews
Really good job!
It makes it so easy to create videos for app previews or just to share with friends or co-workers!
Keep up the great work!
Very useful in code review
I use this application during code review! a picture (or video) says more than a thousand words
I was one of the first to buy (lifetime) rocket sim pro, but since v5 I can't restore my purchase. This not the way to appreciate early supporters!
Developer Response ,
We’ve given early supporters two major versions for free. To keep development possible, we’ve had to make this decision.
Feel free to reach out to us on Twitter if you’re unable to purchase pro, so we can give you a coupon.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- A.J. van der Lee
- 6.9 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 SwiftLee
- In-App Purchases
- RocketSim Yearly € 13,99
- RocketSim Monthly € 1,99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.