***Apple Design Award Winner*** ***2020 App Store Editors’ Choice***
CAD design shouldn’t be a desk job. Transform your 3D modeling workflow with the leading industrial-strength CAD tool for iPad. Go from idea to 3D concept in minutes, create anywhere, and export manufacturable models by integrating user-friendly mobile design software. Shapr3D is compatible with all major desktop CAD software, so you can import projects and export work directly to your rendering, manufacturing, or drafting tools.
“It's not often we stumble across an app that has the potential to dramatically transform your workflow. But with Shapr3D, there's no need for a desk, a mouse, or a keyboard. With your iPad and Apple Pencil, you can design complex 3D models. The ability to work offline means you'll be able to sketch and design from anywhere.” - App Store Editors
“I’m a product designer and I hate CAD. There’s something awful about separating yourself from your design because of a keyboard, mouse and a distant screen. CAD lacks life, lacks craft and is sterile. Shapr3D isn’t that. With Shapr3D you conceive your product directly with your fingers, almost like molding a piece of clay. It is an app so seamless and unobtrusive to the design process that it feels so very natural.” - Harry, Shapr3D user
“I am amazed at what you can do with Shapr3D. The developers are constantly looking for feedback and releasing new features. There are a lot of tutorial videos and use case webinars. I have spent the last year trying to break free of my desk and be more mobile. 3D modeling was one of the last holdouts and Shapr3D goes a long way to allowing me to work anywhere.” Amko139, Shapr3D user
UNDER THE HOOD
Shapr3D’s tech stack and software combine the industrial power of desktop CAD tools, the mobility and touch-screen of iPad, and the natural control of Apple Pencil. Shapr3D users get:
- Battle-tested Siemens™ geometric Parasolid™ modeling kernel and D-Cubed™ sketch engine
- CAD-compatibility with hi-res X_T, STEP, STL, OBJ, 2D DXF, 2D DWG, export support
- STL, STEP, IGES, X_T, 2D DWG, 2D DXF, JPG, PNG import support
- Offline functionality and local storage with all iPads that support Apple Pencil, including all iPad Pros, iPad 2018, iPad Mini 5, iPad Air 3
- A mobile modeling experience designed for the familiar grip of Apple Pencil
USE SHAPR3D TO
- Make the world your workstation. Design and iterate manufacture-grade models on the factory floor, in client and team meetings, while commuting, or wherever inspiration strikes.
- Impress your clients with inspiring visualizations. Sketch and validate design ideas on the spot and accelerate the design process for faster delivery.
- Seamlessly integrate mobile modeling. Sketch and model concepts anywhere and continue directly in AutoCAD, Solidworks, NX, Catia, Solid Edge, Fusion360, Rhino3D, Onshape, and Sketchup.
- 3D model as if you were drawing in 2D. Create models and adjust features and dimensions fluidly with a paper and pencil style UX free of clunky keyboard commands.
- Manufacture your 3D models hassle-free. Shapr3D creates manufacture-grade solid geometry. Export your 3D models in hi-res STEP, IGES, XT, STL, or OBJ formats to print prototypes, iterations and your final design.
Sign up now for your free Shapr3D Pro trial. You’ll get unlimited workspaces, hi-res export for STL, STEP, IGES, X_T, OBJ, DWG, and DXF files, import capabilities for X_T, STEP, IGES, STL, DXF, DWG, JPG, PNG files, and colors.
Subscription information: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of service: https://terms.shapr3d.com
The app’s adaptive user interface has been getting some attention recently to iron out any final wrinkles. Haven’t tried the new interface yet? Download the latest version of the app and give it a go.
In other news:
• Improved: Applying the Mirror tool is much easier. Just work it like you would the Intersect and Subtract tools — we’ve added badges that appear directly on 2D and 3D geometries to make it obvious what you’re selecting and what you’re transforming.
• Fixed: We took care of a few bugs in the backend, to make accurate sketching, modeling, and editing painless — even fun!
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
I am a student working with autodesk inventor. After 2 years it still didn’t stick I got an iPad and with 2 weeks I am better with this app then I ever been.
I use it for 3D printing.
Gratis werkt het voor geen meter
Way to expensive for peronal use
Lots off adds and try pro try pro and you are only able to design 2 files.
Sketchup is free and can do the same.
- Shapr 3D Zartkoruen Mukodo Reszvenytarsasag
- 654.1 MB
Vereist iOS 12.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPad.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- Onbeperkte webtoegang
- © Shapr3D Zrt.
- In-app aankopen
- Pro Subscription € 244,99
- Pro Subscription € 32,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.