Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.
• “Swipe to reply” helps make every response feel like a nice gesture.
• View PDF files directly on iOS 11+ devices.
• Indecisiveness is the GIF that keeps on giving, but now you can go back to the list of GIPHY search results and tap on something different. You can also crowdsource your cleverness by picking from a selection of trending images.
• Jump to the best parts of any voice memo (or at least skip to a section where they sound a little less monotonous). Voice memo durations are calculated more accurately too.
• Can rounded corners still look sharp? We found a way. Enjoy better outlines on input boxes and link preview images.
• The final autocorrect suggestion is applied when you hit the Send button — just in case you have a habit of accidentally ending messages with a typo.
• Improved support for right-to-left languages in the conversation toolbar.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Don’t be stupid and use WhatsApp and get tapped by Facebook. Use Signal!
👍 Erg goed!
Signal is een serieus alternatief op WhatsApp. Duidelijk veiliger, probeer het zelf maar. Wordt goed ge-update met steeds meer opties.
Werkt erg prettig!
I do not use Whatsapp anymore and started using Signal. It is easy to use and very fast. I removed WhatsApp from my phone permanently!
Update October 2017: Signal is improving very rapidly. Thank you developers!
- Quiet Riddle Ventures LLC
- 138.2 MB
- Sociaal netwerken
Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Nederlands, Albanees, Arabisch, Azerbeidzjaans, Birmaans, Bokmål Noors, Bosnisch, Bulgaars, Cambodjaans, Catalaans, Deens, Duits, Engels, Estisch, Filipijns, Fins, Frans, Galicisch, Grieks, Hebreeuws, Hongaars, Indonesisch, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Kroatisch, Lets, Litouws, Macedonisch, Perzisch, Pools, Portugees, Roemeens, Russisch, Shona, Sloveens, Spaans, Thai, Trad. Chinees, Tsjechisch, Turks, Vereenv. Chinees, Zweeds
- Beoordeeld 12+ vanwege:
- Soms/Milde volwassen/suggestieve thema’s
- Soms/Mild grof taalgebruik of grove humor
- Soms/Milde medische/behandelingsinformatie
- © Open Whisper Systems
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.