- Slashcommands type in /help to know more about this feature
- Show technical names: Show useful info like choice value and name next to labels.
- Search updatesets in progress, view list and set current.
- View your last 20 updates, browse to related record. (Admin role only)
- Node switching.
- Search tables and open list, dictionary or schema map.
- View the data and columns of the current record in a table (similair to view XML)
- Select a (abstract) username, view details of user.
- Provide (context aware) links to relevant places.
- Ability to popin, popout, or copy a tab. (also via context menu)
- Generate GlideRecord template, based on list
- Save record with CTRL-S / CMD-S
- Rightclick to go to Scriptinclude, table or search
- Paste a clipboard image to any record with CTRL-V / CMD-V
- CMD / CTRL Click in a form on element labels, to build conditions and open list
- Support for Studio
- Context menu code snippets and links
There are no assets required on your instances.
Updates to slashcommands
Improved background script editor
Revert to manifest v2 for broader compatability
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arnoud Kooi
- 10.9 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Arnoud Kooi