Opinionated Sous Vide recommendations for chefs and home cooks alike! Tested, so you don’t have to. Use them with any device or remote control the Anova Precision Cooker and ERME SV Sous Vide Induction baths.*
● Sous Vide time/temperature recommendations for ingredients such as beef, veal, poultry, pork, lamb, game, fish, egg, fruits and vegetables.
● Set your own timers: Heat up your waterbath, start, stop, rewind, get notified when your food is ready.
● Remote control the Anova Precision Cooker over Bluetooth. Requires iPhone 4S/iPad 3 or newer. *The Anova Nano is not supported.
“Sous Vide °Celsius packs in some of the features we wish Anova included” - The Sweethome
● Temperature information in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
● Measurements in inches or cm.
● Step-by-step tutorials to get you started.
● Know-How section: Technical Sous Vide terms explained.
● Use personal notes to refine your own experiences.
● Includes more than 400 Sous Vide experiences tested by professional chefs.
Convinced that Sous Vide is the best cooking method since the discovery of fire? Then you probably own a circulator or a similar device. To start a zip-bag, a cooking pot and a thermometer is all you need. Many Sous Vide recipes work without special equipment. But you will need good advice!
Sous Vide has been adopted in professional kitchens for producing precise and consistent results. The Sous Vide method produces perfectly cooked food with outstanding flavor. Its success in high-end cuisine changed the culinary world. With a few starting tips anyone can use this technique. Step-by-step tutorials and Sous Vide timers (mini-recipes with an alarm) help you along the way.
Ideas, suggestions or anything you would like to change? Contact us with your feedback on UserVoice!
The time for a piece of meat to reach a core temperature can be calculated. A formula using thermal diffusivity, thermal conductivity and surface heat transfer calculates the time such shapes as cylinders, cubes and steaks need to acquire a certain core temperature. Consider the PolyScience Toolbox App or Douglas Baldwin’s formulas for calculating pasteurization times.
But food is never an exact geometrical shape and waiting for an extra hour for a piece to reach an additional half a degree is impractical. Adjustments for speed and efficiency improve the Sous Vide experience. We have tested Sous Vide recommendations that work and tutorials that make the first steps easy - for professionals and home cooks alike!
Sous Vide - no other cooking method gives you so much control!
Small bug fixes
Beoordelingen en recensies
It is quite a good programme but does not allow you to define the meat thickness (it does have sme pre-set thicknesses)
- Jonas Frei
- 24 MB
- Eten en drinken
Vereist iOS 9.3 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2019 Jonas Frei - Artisan Cuisinier, Stefan Pauwels
- € 5,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.