The daily digital edition of Britain’s best-selling quality newspaper, delivering unrivalled coverage across news, business, politics, sport and lifestyle. Brought to you by a team of award-winning journalists, the Edition app includes the full breadth of content you would expect from the printed newspaper including weekend supplements from travel, property and gardening, plus Telegraph Magazine and Stella. With enriched photo galleries and videos, as well as an interactive puzzles section, this easy-to-navigate app allows you to enjoy a smooth reading experience.
The app is compatible with iOS devices of all screen sizes so that you can enjoy our content and puzzles on the device that suits you.
A new edition is delivered to your device every day at 05:00 GMT. Once downloaded, each edition will be available for up to 28 days and full editions can be read offline.
Features: News, Comment, Features, Obituaries, Business, Sport, Galleries, additional weekend supplements on Saturdays and Sundays including Gardening, Travel, Living, Cars and Property.
Weekend magazines including Telegraph Magazine and Stella, full-screen photo galleries of the day's best images, plus videos and infographics, Crosswords (Quick, Cryptic and Prize), Sudoku and Codewords, Matt and Alex cartoons.
The app is FREE to download and can be read in one of the following ways:
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £25.99 and these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Apple ID after purchase
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app by validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
The Telegraph tablet app supports iOS version 8.0 and above
Terms and conditions
We have made some bug fixing improvements in this latest release. We are constantly updating our app to bring you the best experience and hope you enjoy it. We also value your feedback, so if you have something to share then email us at email@example.com. If you're enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and review.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Very good newspaper but......
The best UK newspaper. I read the paper on my Ipad. Very good indept stories but there seems to be a bug in the puzzles department. Codewords and sudoku are very sluggish which means to delete the whole app and start all over again by subscribing etc. I would like to see this solved.
Problems with downloading
The only thing that’s going quickly is the bill of the subscription of The Daily Telegraph. Can’t download a single edition. When I asked for help I couldn’t send my question and what to do so now I do this in not a gracious way.
I had this problem before and canceled the subscription but I wanted to try it again. Same results.
Very good newspaper. I do not want a subscription but like to download single Numbers. Is that possible?
- The Telegraph
- 52.7 MB
- Tijdschriften en kranten
Vereist iOS 8.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- © Telegraph Media Group
- In-app aankopen
- Telegraph for iPad € 30,99
- 22nd August edition of The Telegraph € 2,29
- 14th September edition of The Telegraph € 2,29
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.