Discover award-winning journalism and live world news with The Guardian. Get breaking stories, sport and opinion on the go.
Stay up to date with live news and sport, wherever you are.
3 reasons to download The Guardian App for free:
1. Receive breaking news alerts
2. Save articles you’re interested in for later reading
3. Customise your feed with content that matters to you
Explore stories, UK headlines and content on a whole range of topics; from business to music, finance, politics, recipes & much more.
QUALITY JOURNALISM, YOUR WAY
Follow your favourite stories, writers or football teams for personal notifications. You can also fully customise your newsfeed, read comments on articles and share your own thoughts.
Enjoy audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen photo galleries. Access The Guardian's full range of journalism straight from your phone.
SUPPORT INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM
Thinking of upgrading your news? Upgrade to the Premium App to support independent journalism. Plus, access our enhanced features for a better way to experience the news that matters.
• Live - a new and faster way to catch up on every breaking news story
• Discover - a new way to explore the best stories, recipes, long reads and more
• Enhanced offline reading - download the day’s news before you travel, or whenever it suits you
• Experience the app advert-free
• Play our daily crosswords
• Access specially curated content
This app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier, your payment will be processed by Apple. Upgrade by selecting ‘Support the Guardian’ from the app’s navigation menu.
Subscriptions may be managed by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Premium subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings.
Please note - while Apple's Family Sharing feature can be used to share apps between up to six family members, it does not support the sharing of in-app purchases (as described in https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203046). This includes the auto-renewable subscription to the Premium App, and you will therefore not be able to share any subscription purchased via iTunes Store with family members. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to advise you further.
Terms and conditions:
We've fixed a bug where changing your password might have caused some Saved For Later articles to be lost. We also added options to open links in different browsers. Set your preference in Settings for external links, or find your favourite browser in the share menu of articles.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
A great read !
Great Journalism, from a good angle.
Prima app voor een prima krant.
Honestly - there is no better!
Few - if any - meet its professionalism!!
- Guardian News & Media Ltd
- 115.3 MB
Vereist iOS 12.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Nederlands, Arabisch, Birmaans, Bokmål Noors, Cambodjaans, Chinees, Deens, Duits, Engels, Estisch, Filipijns, Fins, Frans, Hebreeuws, Hindi, Indonesisch, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Laotiaans, Maleis, Pools, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Thai, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees, Vietnamees, Zweeds
- Soms/Milde seksuele content en naaktheid
- Soms/Mild alcohol-, tabaks- of drugsgebruik of referenties ernaar
- Soms/Milde volwassen/suggestieve thema’s
- Soms/Milde medische/behandelingsinformatie
- Soms/Mild grof taalgebruik of grove humor
- © Guardian News & Media 2019
- In-app aankopen
- Premium Monthly Subscription € 6,99
- Premium 6-month subscription € 34,99
- Premium Monthly Subscription € 6,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.