Why on earth would you download a game on your new iPad or iPhone that improves skills with Fractions using a fun game like Tic Tac Toe? Because you hold in your hands, one of the greatest opportunities to take control of your son or daughter’s math education and save them from a life filled with math struggles, poor test scores and frustration. (More)
How can Tic Tac Math Fractions save my child from all of these things? Regular play of Tic Tac Math Fractions can help by establishing a positive relationship with one of the most frustrating areas of math for kids, fractions. By disguising some learning into a fun game like Tic Tac Toe allows a child to see math as a fun step in a game that they already understand. And, Mom and Dad will love it because it has an integrated HELP(?) menu that answers common fraction term questions and gives examples of how to solve different types of fraction equations.
In addition, imagine playing Tic Tac Math Fractions with your child and you notice that they repeatedly struggle with a certain type of fraction operation. Try using the HELP(?) to work through it with them. You’re not alone if you’re thinking, “I haven’t done fractions in years, I don’t want to do that!” This will show your child that you value learning and that you want to learn with them. And you also now have an example of where your child needs help to bring to your child’s teacher rather than a vague, “well, Johnny just isn’t very good at fractions.” See, you’ve just set a great example for your child and taken control of their education. It really can be that simple!
How to play Tic Tac Math Fractions:
• Pick the math operation that you wish to play with, addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Decide if you want to participate with your child and use the two player mode or let them play the computer by choosing one player.
• Start with easy, move to advanced and try your skills at expert. You’ll see mixed numbers, fractions with like denominators, unlike denominators and all sorts of other fraction fun! Remember to reduce and simplify wherever you can! Mixed numbers may be in the answer and it must be in its’ most simple form! And if you get stuck, HELP (?) is just a click away.
• Have fun and master fractions!
The fact that you are an iPad and/or iPhone early adopter shows that you are a person who has achieved a certain level of success. In addition, you probably value education and want what’s best for your son or daughter. Or, maybe you would just like a little refresher on fractions.
Tic Tac Math Fractions is just what you need to make math fun! Please download Tic Tac Math Fractions today, you’ll be glad that you did.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
In-game metrics and universal to all current iOS platforms.
It's been five years since New and Noteworthy and the newest update is here! We are grateful for all of the people who have made Tic Tac Math a part of their child's math learning. We hear great comments from parents, teachers and kids about how they like our game. Thanks for purchasing the app.
You asked for in-game metrics to turn Tic Tac Math into and even better teaching tool and they're here. You now can see the equations correctly and incorrectly answered by the player so you know how your student or child is doing on the hard-spots.
Updated graphics and the app is universal for all current iOS platforms.
De ontwikkelaar, Math Geek Mama Educational Resources Inc., heeft Apple geen informatie gegeven over de toepassing van het privacybeleid van de app en het beheren van gegevens.
Geen details opgegeven
De ontwikkelaar moet privacydetails opgeven wanneer deze de volgende app-update indient.
- Math Geek Mama Educational Resources Inc.
- 4,7 MB
- Vereist iOS 7.1 of nieuwer.
- Vereist iPadOS 7.1 of nieuwer.
- iPod touch
- Vereist iOS 7.1 of nieuwer.
- Vereist een Mac met macOS 11.0 of nieuwer én Apple M1-chip.
- © 2015 IPMG Publishing, LLC
- € 1,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.