An elegant and straightforward way to keep track of your school or uni timetable, on your iPad.
Designed for students with feedback from students.
After easily entering in your schedule's details, Timetable Pad will become your 'go-to' guide for knowing when and where your studies take place.
• Notes: Jot down assignment details and other important tasks.
• Sharing: Send your timetable via email, or print with an AirPrint enabled printer.
• Text Suggestion: For quicker text entry (room No. & subject title).
• Class highlighting: Easily identify subjects by colour.
• Two-week timetable, week A & B (optional): For those with an alternating schedules.
Timetable Pad Mini also available for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Follow us @ArmchairEng on Twitter to keep up to date with news and developments.
Please Note: Timetable Pad was designed to be a quick reference for those with static and alternating timetables.
It is not a yearly planner, calendar or diary app, in which you can schedule many different events over a long period of time.
- iOS 10 support
- Refreshed icon
- Various minor improvements
- Now requires iOS 8+
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.